Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I think I have my answer

  1. #1

    Unhappy I think I have my answer

    I just did some researches and I think I might be doing some overflowing incontinence.
    The overall symptoms are that the bladder never feels empty, the urge to go comes very late or does not come at all and the bladder continues to dribble some urine even after voiding.
    The cause might be a spinal injury or a slow physical development, which also causes the spells of bedwetting.

    Back December 2010, I had an accident at work. I found,two days later, that my L4 vertebra (in the Lombar region) got twisted out of its natural position, thus, screwing the axis of my spinal cord. I read that injuries in the Lumbosacral region of the spinal cord could do some damage to the nerves responsible of bladder control. I had some treatment and my spinal cord is back ti its old self, but, I know that this injury left a scar.
    About the slow physical development, I have a certain condition that caused me to have a slower development which leads to weaker bowel muscles.

    The symptoms match my situation almost perfectly.

    I'm really panicking right now, what should I do? Please help.
    Last edited by CrinkleGamer; 08-Aug-2011 at 01:16.

  2. #2
    babyricky11

    Default

    Ummmmmmm .................... lets see, SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! It sounds kinda bad, but that is probably the best solution.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hehe... The Lombard region is in the state of Illinois, in the U.S.A. The lumbar region is in your lower back. :-) Hence, also "lumbosacral" which is between the lumbar and the sacral (tailbone) parts of your spine.

    I usually don't post just to tell people they've got the wrong word, but I figure when you tell people about your injury (which really sucks, by the way :-( ) you might want the right word.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    Hehe... The Lombard region is in the state of Illinois, in the U.S.A. The lumbar region is in your lower back. :-) Hence, also "lumbosacral" which is between the lumbar and the sacral (tailbone) parts of your spine.

    I usually don't post just to tell people they've got the wrong word, but I figure when you tell people about your injury (which really sucks, by the way :-( ) you might want the right word.
    Thanks, I really appreciate for the concern. English isn't my primary language so I'm grateful to be corrected

  5. #5

    Default

    When a 15 year old knows you should see a doctor, trust him, you should see a doctor. I have back problems and have had my back operated on. The problem with injured backs is that it's degenerative. These things have a deceptive way of slowly getting worse and worse. Definitely see a doctor. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

  6. #6

    Default

    Well, look like I don't have a choice. I just need to find a urologist and get myself examined.

  7. #7

    Default

    Just want to emphasize the importance of seeing a doctor immediately, if you haven't already. While you have a more complicated history, changes in bladder control can indicate a more severe underlying problem and it is essential that a physician is able to evaluate you very soon in order to rule out the more serious conditions. And it is not necessary to see a urologist first if you don't have one or appointments aren't available, either a primary care doctor, emergency physician or urgent care center will be able to initially evaluate you.

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm doing as fast as I can without having my parents finding out about it. Until I do not know the cause of my condition, my parents will be kept out of this.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    I'm doing as fast as I can without having my parents finding out about it. Until I do not know the cause of my condition, my parents will be kept out of this.
    It sounds like a neurological problem. TELL YOUR PARENTS AND GO TO THE DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Sorry to shout. It may be embarrasing, and it could very well turn out to be nothing, but it sounds to me like it is a nerve problem. Nerve damage can be permanent and it can spread if not treated. If you had a back injury you could be at risk of even being paralized from the waist down, so tell your parents and go to the doctor.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    I just did some researches and I think I might be doing some overflowing incontinence.
    The overall symptoms are that the bladder never feels empty, the urge to go comes very late or does not come at all and the bladder continues to dribble some urine even after voiding.
    The cause might be a spinal injury or a slow physical development, which also causes the spells of bedwetting.

    Back December 2010, I had an accident at work. I found,two days later, that my L4 vertebra (in the Lombar region) got twisted out of its natural position, thus, screwing the axis of my spinal cord. I read that injuries in the Lumbosacral region of the spinal cord could do some damage to the nerves responsible of bladder control. I had some treatment and my spinal cord is back ti its old self, but, I know that this injury left a scar.
    About the slow physical development, I have a certain condition that caused me to have a slower development which leads to weaker bowel muscles.

    The symptoms match my situation almost perfectly.

    I'm really panicking right now, what should I do? Please help.
    Go now... do not wait.... i twisted my spine nearly 7 months ago and the whole things been in spasm since

Similar Threads

  1. Diaper Questions (If You Can Answer Them, Thanks)
    By AndrewThatsMyName in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2011, 00:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.