Thread: 24/7 Problems

Default 24/7 Problems

Hey all,

As my parents have been away on holidays, i decided to binge and have currently wore nappies straight for the past 4 days. As i have now got my body used to them (having wearing them on and off for over 3 years), i have now started to notice that when i relieve myself (bladder only), when i finish, my bladder feels weird, as if it is numb or some strange feeling. It's hard to explain. To sum it up, my bladder feels like it hasnt fully emptied, if that makes sense?

I am a big no go person for trying to become incontinent, so i still maintain control and know when i have to go or not, although it's when i have finished going, the above happens. (sympathy go out to those incontinent people).

Can i just add that it only happens for about 10 minutes after i pee, then everything feels normal again for about 5 minutes and then it feels like i have to empty my bladder again.

This might seem confusing as i am confused myself. I know that nobody on here is a doctor but if anyone has been in the same boat as me, can you give me your opinion?

Thanks,

Ginger

The un empty feeling happened to me when I wore nappys 24/7 it soon went back to normal once I came back to live with family I don't no if u work out at all but increased blood flow to legs seem to put my un empty balder right

i do work out although i got shin spilnts so i am resting for a few days.

Thanks anway.

Ginger

When I'm wearing a diaper, I tend to just relax and let whatever is going to come come. When I'm standing in front of a toilet, I have to consciously start the flow, and then I have to consciously stop the flow and ensure that I won't end up with a wet spot after I've zipped up. Relaxing versus conscious control are two entirely different things.

I would bet that once you stop wearing regularly, you'll be consciously controlling everything again, which means you'll completely empty yourself so you don't end up with a wet spot after you've zipped up.

I would suggest not wearing for a day or more, and try the exercises to strengthen your bladder mussels, the name escapes me right now. I have worn 24/7 the last three days, but did not wet at all, so I don't think it has anything to do with actually wearing, like the heat it causes.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm laying of the nappies for a day to see if anything improves.

Thanks,

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGinger View Post
    i have now started to notice that when i relieve myself (bladder only), when i finish, my bladder feels weird, as if it is numb or some strange feeling. It's hard to explain. To sum it up, my bladder feels like it hasnt fully emptied, if that makes sense?
    I've had almost the exact same thing happen to me under similar circumstances. Using a toilet normally (or sometimes even conciously holding it for a while, then standing in front of the toilet and going in the diaper) got rid of the feeling every time.

I have a suspicion that it has to do with the fact that I still have trouble relaxing 100% and just going in a diaper, so it's likely that once my bladder empties past a certian point there just isn't enough pressure to push anything else out.

ABob

Were you drinking anything diuretic such as ice tea or beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    I would suggest not wearing for a day or more, and try the exercises to strengthen your bladder mussels, the name escapes me right now. I have worn 24/7 the last three days, but did not wet at all, so I don't think it has anything to do with actually wearing, like the heat it causes.
    Those would be your pubococcygeus muscles, or more commonly known as kegel muscles. They are the contracting and relaxing muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. There are a few kegel exercises for strengthening them.