Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodnights New Package Size

Default Goodnights New Package Size

Just got back from a Supermarket. Every pack of Goodnights was on sale! Then in the back behind the L-XL 21-pack there was L-XL in a 26-pack. I saw new package sizes in the S-M too, (it was like 16 or something.)
    So. Does this mean that package numbers are being upgraded?! Finally, SOMEONE is helping us out in this crappy (HA!) economy.

Has anyone else seen these new packages? I visited two Supermarkets today and only saw the sale and new packages at one of them. could it be a phase in? Or a special?

Oni

I haven't noticed that recently.... then again I haven't bought goodnites in about a month or so. Got a question though.... were they the brand new styles or the last year version?

Someone should do a weight comparison of the ones from a new pack to some older stock. See if they are stiffing you on SAP or pulp or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Someone should do a weight comparison of the ones from a new pack to some older stock. See if they are stiffing you on SAP or pulp or something.
    That sounds like a great idea! I think I might do that and post the results.

Quote Originally Posted by onikitsune View Post
    Just got back from a Supermarket. Every pack of Goodnights was on sale! Then in the back behind the L-XL 21-pack there was L-XL in a 26-pack. I saw new package sizes in the S-M too, (it was like 16 or something.)
    So. Does this mean that package numbers are being upgraded?! Finally, SOMEONE is helping us out in this crappy (HA!) economy.

Has anyone else seen these new packages? I visited two Supermarkets today and only saw the sale and new packages at one of them. could it be a phase in? Or a special?

Oni
    Was it a generic super-market or was it like a walmart or kmart or somthing like that??? if so what was the name of the market?

Hm, I saw this at Target the other day. I just noticed the fact that the usual L/XL pack of 21 looked larger. The packaging looked a bit different, advertising the inclusion of more Goodnites in the pack. I didn't get a chance to look very closely, so no comments on whether the larger pack costs the same as the 21-pack or if this is just a larger package size and is priced accordingly.

I just want them to start selling the L/XL in the boxes with 40 goodnites per pack. They are becoming slightly more common in size S/M but still no mention of the larger size.

It was a Food 4 Less

---------- Post added at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

Right! I've got two versions of packages now. and a few singles lying around from a year ago. when I get a new package I'll go ahead and do the comparison.
    (FYI, two years ago (for me) the S-M was almost a good fit, then they seemed to get smaller. hope I don't see the same thing here now.)

---------- Post added 19-08-2011 at 05:40 ---------- Previous post was 07-08-2011 at 23:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I just want them to start selling the L/XL in the boxes with 40 goodnites per pack. They are becoming slightly more common in size S/M but still no mention of the larger size.
    Damn right. I want to see huge, huge boxes. like 80 or so.

Also, I saw some more today, in an Albertsons. the new soze package has 26 and sells for $20. I'll pick some up and do a complete comparison of three generations.
    (I know, I've got a lot of reviews to do.)

Bed-wetters parents probably don't mind buying in larger quantities so I wouldn't be surprised if KC sold in larger quantities.