Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The first one of the best one!

Cool The first one of the best one!

If this topic was posted elsewhere, I surely can't find it. So, please point me in the correct direction if need be. :P Oh, and there's a typo in the thread title. It's meant to say "The first one is the best one!"

As I've heard from practically everyone, the first diaper anyone has ever tried was the most fulfilling; whether it be after your first one while "in hiding" or your first diaper after "coming out" to someone.

I'm planning on my first diaper to be a Bambino Classico. I'm almost 100% sure this is going to be the best experience I've ever had.

What was your first diaper? How did you feel when you finally had it on?

literallegionaire

ha i wish i could tell u but as of right now i havent tried one but ill be sure to let u know on monday ^.^

The first diaper I tried was a goodnite, and it was good. Can't compare to the one I'm wearing now.

Pampers cruiser size 7. Thinking back I'm surprised they worked as well as they did.

Haha the first one I tried was a pampers babydry size 6.......................It didn't fit
    I then tried the boots staydry one as well. I can't say it was that much better. Oh how times have changed.

alu

yep first ones after a while are allways the best ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Catinthehat View Post
    If this topic was posted elsewhere, I surely can't find it. So, please point me in the correct direction if need be. :P Oh, and there's a typo in the thread title. It's meant to say "The first one is the best one!"

As I've heard from practically everyone, the first diaper anyone has ever tried was the most fulfilling; whether it be after your first one while "in hiding" or your first diaper after "coming out" to someone.

I'm planning on my first diaper to be a Bambino Classico. I'm almost 100% sure this is going to be the best experience I've ever had.

What was your first diaper? How did you feel when you finally had it on?
    it will be the most mind-wringingly wonderful experience of your life on every level, sexual, emotional, sensual - it will be the BEST. THING. EVER...

and it's important you don't build it up too much ;-)

Curity prefold cloth diapers. I've actually never *not* had easy access to diapers, as my parents kept all my prefold diapers to use on my sister, and later use as towels (at which point I stashed a bunch). They were great while they still fit me well. First diapers I bought for myself were Pampers for Girls. Not sure of the size, but probably whatever the largest size was at the time (in 1989-1990). They were all pink and girly, and just *barely* fit, but oh! What a rush putting those on after the effort it took (overcoming my shyness) to buy them!

-LL

The first time I wore a proper diaper (depends fitted) since realizing I was a DL was actually a little dissapointing. They worked well enough and felt ok, but it seemed like something was missing.

A year after that I got another chance to be alone for a week and this time managed to find a medical supply store that stocked molicares. My first time wearing a premium diaper was probably one of the best feelings of my life. Everything about the molicare felt "right", especially compared to the depends fitted. I'd almost skip out on a 3rd family vacation in a row just for another oppertunity to wear by myself for a week.