Thread: Hi.

Hi there DiskSpace and welcome to ADISC! I have to say, I'm left super curious about your intro, because you are being all coy and not giving us the wonderful information we crave! What are you like? What brought you here to ADISC? I have so many questions they just might explode out of me! If you don't mind, and have the time, answering them would give everyone a great impression of who you are and will really help you make a nice entrance to the site. We love new members and really want to get them to talk.

I noticed you have lurker status, what has kept you from taking part so far? I hope you don't feel scared, but if you do I'm always here to help along with our great members.

That's a really unique name actually, I really like it. Makes it seem like you are a computer person, are you? What kinda computer do you use? I'm one of those MAC fangirls, so I always feel judged when it comes to PC users. I just love them so. We all should get along though, computers as a whole are just pretty cool.

Feel free to talk a little bit about your AB/DL interests too, but make it just part of telling us why we should get to know the member DiskSpace!

Wow gigglemuffinz! What a nice way to say we'd like to know a little more about you. I would have said, "What the Hell? When are you going to tell us more, More, MORE?"

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Wow gigglemuffinz! What a nice way to say we'd like to know a little more about you. I would have said, "What the Hell? When are you going to tell us more, More, MORE?"
    Why thank you. That totally brought a smile to my face. I believe kindness is a powerful force that can accomplish so much. I feel we should always encourage people to say more, not put them down for not saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Why thank you. That totally brought a smile to my face. I believe kindness is a powerful force that can accomplish so much. I feel we should always encourage people to say more, not put them down for not saying much.
    I completely agree. You're a nice person!