Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paw Tattoos

Default Paw Tattoos

I've actually seen a lot of these recently.
    I'd thought at one point it made an interesting identifier for our kind.
    but, Strange thing: very few of the people I've seen who had them are actually furs.

And when I got mine, the only person who made a fuss about it was my grandmother (rural area+religious lady). which I guess makes it more mainstream than an identifier.

Then a week ago, I realized that my color choice instantly brings blues clues to mind X3 here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5174779/

what are your thoughts on the subject?

Been giving some thought to getting a light blue Babyfur symbol tattoo, very few none-AB's would ever know what it means, and I would get it on my belly I think... So it would be pretty discreet... and small... but don't know... food for thought!

Just because you get a Tattoo of a paw print doesn't mean you're a Babyfur/furry. I was planning on getting one, and I'm totally far away from a Fur.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexii View Post
    Just because you get a Tattoo of a paw print doesn't mean you're a Babyfur/furry. I was planning on getting one, and I'm totally far away from a Fur.

that's the response i was looking for =3

it's a mainstream thing now and doesn't hold the furry connotations that one would assume, which i guess is pretty cool, cuz you can wear it anywhere. =3

There was something else i was going to add to that, and now i've totally forgotten XD

Quote Originally Posted by Terciel View Post
    that's the response i was looking for =3

it's a mainstream thing now and doesn't hold the furry connotations that one would assume, which i guess is pretty cool, cuz you can wear it anywhere. =3

There was something else i was going to add to that, and now i've totally forgotten XD
    Haha, Great! I would say it's really Mainstream, I Know someone with a huge tiger on their shoulder, It looks cool
    And I'm very sorry you forgot. I always forget what I'm going to say... I hate it.

Well, it can hold a certain significance, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're a furry. It's just like wearing a dog collar, sometimes it's for fashion and sometimes it's to identify a fellow furry.

I plan to get a paw print tattoo some day. I'm thinking of using my spirit animals (the wolf and the fox). My boyfriend and I have the same spirit animals (based on dreams we have had) and we hope that in the future if we get married to get matching wolf paw tattoos.

We're not necessarily furries but they have meaning to us I'd hate to get a tattoo with no meaning on it...seems like a waste~

Aww.. I want some paw tattoos too!^^ Well.. letīs see that in next summer.. hopefully..