Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Card games.Do you got game?

Default Card games.Do you got game?

So a thought has been going thru my mind and I want to ask my fellows here, Do you play card games, similar to Yu-Gi-Oh, Poke'mon, Magic, etc, If so which, and what kinda Decks in each, or are you more into the collecting aspect.

For me I play Naruto, Magic, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
    My decks are
    Yu-Gi-Oh: Fabled synchro
    Naruto: Water deck
    Magic: Still thinking of stuff.

I play Magic, and I have too many decks to name :P I got a decent amount of game though, especially with my infect deck.

Big duelist/planeswalker here I run:

Yu-Gi-Oh: Blackwing/Dark deck
    Magic: White Knight deck, working on making it standard XD

Pokemon: Had a Fire/Water Deck that never lost.

YuGioh: none of my decks were legal, but I had an "Final Exodia" deck, basically build around winning with either FINAL or Exodia. MY other main deck was a "cyber" deck built around Cyber Dragon and the Cybernectic Magician.

Magic: Had 2 decks, My prebuild Simic grafting deck, and a weenie white deck(mostly filled with beasts).

I would like to note that I feel YuGiOh was ruined with the introduction of Synchros....Thats all good decks are now is full of them, and you cant win if you dont use them.

My Magic deck is actually a Blue black Faerie control at the moment. I can win with out synchros I just like the cute cards loll.

Odl9791

Tried magic. Didn't do too well. I got the basics but didn't get the advanced strategies.

I used to play a great deal of Magic: The Gathering in middle school and high school, to the point of playing in weekly sanctioned tournaments. I've got a box of about 10 decks sitting around back home, my prized of which are a MUC deck, a UW control deck, and a (now neutered by rules changes) Ravager Affinity deck that I got a lot of mileage out of the one summer that I seriously played Standard Constructed.

In college, I moved on to bigger and better things, that is, poker, which is not nearly as much fun but way more profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I would like to note that I feel YuGiOh was ruined with the introduction of Synchros....Thats all good decks are now is full of them, and you cant win if you dont use them.
    I can often win using my Fabled deck without using synchros. Hell, even with my TG deck, I occasionally don't need to get a synchro out to win a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite View Post
    I can often win using my Fabled deck without using synchros. Hell, even with my TG deck, I occasionally don't need to get a synchro out to win a game.
    Speaking of TG i always call them transgenders when i play them lol.

On another note, has anyone tried trading on pojo or youtube before??