Thread: Back from the dead (somewhat)

Default Back from the dead (somewhat)

I doubt anyone here remembers me anymore, especially since it seems that the site has changed a lot since I was last here.I mean it's been over a year since the last time I was on. I'll probably start getting active again; however, I currently do not have my own computer(mine broke), so I will rarely be on for now.

Now for a little bit of an introduction; I'm 17, from the state of Maryland and have known myself to be a tb for about 4 or 5 years now. As for hobbies I'm into nature and the outdoors a lot; I enjoy fishing, hiking, boating, camping, and other similar things, although I rarely get a chance to do many of those things. I'm not really a big sports guy, but I can enjoy watching hockey or American football. I really prefer intellectual pursuits like logic puzzles, chess, and other such things. In addition to what I already mentioned I have interests in many other things such as psychology, computers( I have dabbled in a couple programming languages), science, and history ( I really like researching stuff from the world wars, the roman empires, and Greek era).

Well... Welcome back (home) Even though I never knew you beforehand
    You sound an interesting person, even though I have little in common with you (though I LOVE camping!) so... I'm probably more curious as to why you left in the first place, if it's not a big secret...?

Hope you enjoy yourself back here - look forward to seeing you around (again!)

I was occupied with many stressful situations, which eventually wound me up in a hospital for a week (I was suicidal at the time) after which point I rarely had access to a computer. There is a bit more to it but that's a long story, so i don't feel like typing it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by baconbit View Post
    I was occupied with many stressful situations, which eventually wound me up in a hospital for a week (I was suicidal at the time) after which point I rarely had access to a computer. There is a bit more to it but that's a long story, so i don't feel like typing it all out.
    I don't blame you. And I'm sorry to hear it was so difficult.
    I can sympathise to some degree, as I've suffered growing intense depression since about Christmas. My University work has suffered (I'm now behind to a point of maybe having to leave) and various other factors - like my boyfriend assaulting me and my dog dying - have contributed. I came close to suicide around April/May, though wound up in therapy instead of hospital.

Pleased to see you've come out the other side, mate. Credit to you and I mean that honestly - I'm not quite there yet.

Dan x