Thread: That is it (i've had enough)

Default That is it (i've had enough)

This it to anyone and everyone:

I have recently had a few, uncalled for reputation comments, and lets just say that i am lees than impressed. It appears to me that in this community i am unwanted and people just don't think i should be here. This goes against the very purpose of a support website. As far as i am concerned, and due to some of the users, this is a site that i would not recommend to anyone else.

I have gotten the comment that i am overreacting. Well, answer me this question before you do tell me that. If you put up with this kind of discrimination all the time at school, and you constantly are marginalised there, why then should i have to put up with this kind of internet and international bullying from others.

And, it might enlighten that particular person that if u have closely read the post i was commenting on, that particular person has basically told me that i have NO rights at all. Now, tell me, is that fair. I DON"T THINK I can tell you now, everyone in this world has the rite to call themselves what they want, to act who they want, and nobody can take this away from another person.

If you guys don't want me here then tell me, but if that is the case, i will not, under any circumstances, be referring any other person to this site as the very purpose of it has been destroyed and unfortunately for the admins of this site (who manage the site well), i will not change me story at all.

Another comment i have gotten is to just "shut up". well, let me tell that person right now, i WILL NOT. How can i stand high and say that this is a good website when clearly there is division and

Like i said before, it is people who think they are better than everyone else that start wars (and make them continue). This is the biggest problem in our society, intolerance. Sometime in order to keep the balance that exists, we have to learn to 'just keep our rude outburst to ourselves' and to just suck it up.

Ever since i have been on this site i have felt unwelcomed and upset, that such kind of rude and discriminatory actions are occurring on a "support" website. Maybe it is time for those who do such actions to go and look up the definition.

I am not saying that people can't have their own opinions and disagree with another person, because it is a natural thing for us to do, to discuss, not fight, our own side of the argument. Tactics like belittling another person is not the way to have an intelligent discussion and when someone does resort to those kinds of tactics i can tell that they are either extremely insecure or they hate to lose and try to win at all costs.

I still stand by what i have said in my ranting post, I will not stand for this kind of denigration (and that includes the internet) because like it or not, every single one of you are all ambassadors for your country, your family and this website and it only takes one bad action and the entire site, country, family gets it's reputation completely destroyed.

If you have any problems with what i have said, please, go ahead and post, but if it is denigrating, be prepared for the reaction that i will direct directly towards you. You have been warned.

Little ollie

where did I put my violin?

*Yawns*

/Dethklok/ Internet - serious business /Dethklok/

Seriously, kid, I've no interest in having a go at you or anything of the sort but I think you need to put things in perspective a little bit. It's just a silly argument on a website - nothing to lose sleep over.

You're perfectly welcome on the site but you have to accept that people are going to say things you don't like to you from time to time and it's not discrimination or an infringement of your rights to be criticised, you might not like it but it's something you have to deal with in life. You're free to act and write as you want, of course, but other people are free to comment on that as well - you can't have it all your way. Veiled threats about leaving or not referring your friends aren't going to impress or concern anyone either.

Just relax, don't take this stuff to heart and get to know the site and the community. We, like everyone else, have conventions and norms and if you acclimatise to them and post honestly and well then you'll have a good time here.

As I said, I've no grudge with you and I'm not interested in getting involved in a slanging match, there's just no need to get this het up over something so innocuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaperboy1234 View Post
    This it to anyone and everyone:

I have recently had a few, uncalled for reputation comments, and lets just say that i am lees than impressed. It appears to me that in this community i am unwanted and people just don't think i should be here. This goes against the very purpose of a support website. As far as i am concerned, and due to some of the users, this is a site that i would not recommend to anyone else.
    So you expect that just because this is a support website, that in an off-topic forum where you're discussing your opinion, people don't have the right to their own opinion.

I have gotten the comment that i am overreacting. Well, answer me this question before you do tell me that. If you put up with this kind of discrimination all the time at school, and you constantly are marginalised there, why then should i have to put up with this kind of internet and international bullying from others.
    What bullying, all I've seen is you berating other's opinions and insulting anyone who disputes yours.

And, it might enlighten that particular person that if u have closely read the post i was commenting on, that particular person has basically told me that i have NO rights at all. Now, tell me, is that fair. I DON"T THINK I can tell you now, everyone in this world has the rite to call themselves what they want, to act who they want, and nobody can take this away from another person.
    So, how was I telling you, that you didn't have any rights? Just because someone has a different opinion you begin going off how we're taking your rights away, etc.

News Flash, I never said you were wrong, I gave MY opinion, stop acting like yours is the only one out there you arrogant jackass.

If you guys don't want me here then tell me, but if that is the case, i will not, under any circumstances, be referring any other person to this site as the very purpose of it has been destroyed and unfortunately for the admins of this site (who manage the site well), i will not change me story at all.
    Stop crying already we get that only your opinion can exist, shut up already.

Another comment i have gotten is to just "shut up". well, let me tell that person right now, i WILL NOT. How can i stand high and say that this is a good website when clearly there is division and
    I told you to shut up because of things like this thread, all you're doing is freaking out and crying because someone has a different opinion, and disputed yours.

Like i said before, it is people who think they are better than everyone else that start wars (and make them continue). This is the biggest problem in our society, intolerance. Sometime in order to keep the balance that exists, we have to learn to 'just keep our rude outburst to ourselves' and to just suck it up.
    Stop the blaming society bullshit already, it's not helping you, I'm not being rude to you, I was giving my opinion on the subject which for whatever reason you took as a direct insult to you.

And answer my question from the other thread, how the hell are people acting as if they're better then you?

I am not saying that people can't have their own opinions and disagree with another person, because it is a natural thing for us to do, to discuss, not fight, our own side of the argument. Tactics like belittling another person is not the way to have an intelligent discussion and when someone does resort to those kinds of tactics i can tell that they are either extremely insecure or they hate to lose and try to win at all costs.
    No, you're just saying that people can't say their opinions, lest you get insulted because everyone with a different opinion must be out to belittle your own.

A discussion and an argument are often the same thing, especially on a topic such as that one.

I still stand by what i have said in my ranting post, I will not stand for this kind of denigration (and that includes the internet) because like it or not, every single one of you are all ambassadors for your country, your family and this website and it only takes one bad action and the entire site, country, family gets it's reputation completely destroyed.
    Yes, because we all know that an anonymous user name definitely links someone to their family, make more sense please.

If you have any problems with what i have said, please, go ahead and post, but if it is denigrating, be prepared for the reaction that i will direct directly towards you. You have been warned.
    Well, you directed the entire thread towards me, anything else you want to add to your sad little attention whoring rant?

If you think that you that uncalled for rep(s). Post in requests forum.

I can only see only -1 rep on your profile. I can't see what the fuss is all about. It's only 1 point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    If you think that you that uncalled for rep(s). Post in requests forum.

I can only see only -1 rep on your profile. I can't see what the fuss is all about. It's only 1 point.
    He had 2 rep to begin with, 2 other people besides me neg repped him, and he's getting butthurt over it.

Peachy

If you think you have received reputation that you do not deserve, leave a post in the Request forums for the webmaster and ask for your reputation to be reviewed.

It is a rule that you must not discuss your reputation in the public forum, as that causes drama.

In the light of that argument, I will not comment on your post here. If you require help with your reputation, use the Request forum!

Topic closed.

Peachy