Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hi...

I realize my name is kinda generic, but I... couldn't think of anything else. >_<

I guess by posting, and actually joining, it's official to myself... so I'm going to put it in all caps, because I finally can. ^_^

I LIKE TO WEAR DIAPERS!

I LOVE WEARING GOODNITES!

Well, I feel beter. ^_^

See ya around.

Hi
    Tell us some more about yourself
    What do you like to do outside of diapers? Sports? Music? Writing?
    Again, welcome

Well, starting today I should be internet less for a while, as I'm finally hitting the real world... or should be, at least. >_< So that leaves me to do what I do:

I write.

And Occasionally I do a little bit of Mugshotting. (That is, I take Fire Emblem Mugshots and recolour/splice them. Might show you people some, maybe.)

I also read, and I try to stick to one genre: Fantasy. And not other fantasy, no, I'm talking STRICT fantasy: Swords, Magic, and monsters. It's what I do.

I've written two stories, one is a one shot dungeon-crawl that could expand into something more, and the other is the first three chapters of a book I used to want to do. (And, truthfully, I might go back to it if I'm bored.)

Of course, I also game, though it's the same genre as my books. And I tend to prefer Final Fantasy-ish over Oblivion-ish. (I do feel like I won't be able to game much in college, for some reason or the other.)

My biggest fear, which I've come to realize in the past couple of months, is losing all my friends... It scares me. Horribly.

Hm...

I'm a bit eccentric, which might be made evident, were I to stay longer. I'm very kind. Very Egotistical. I like to use big words a lot. (Funny story there, but that's for another post, I guess.) I DO have problems when I get handed power, as I tend to beleive that everybody should Follow my morals. (Which are very strict, BTW.) I've been called a Tyrant.

There. THAT'S a better introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneedsapullup View Post
    Of course, I also game, though it's the same genre as my books. And I tend to prefer Final Fantasy-ish over Oblivion-ish. (I do feel like I won't be able to game much in college, for some reason or the other.)
    I'm a bit eccentric, which might be made evident, were I to stay longer. I'm very kind. Very Egotistical. I like to use big words a lot. (Funny story there, but that's for another post, I guess.) I DO have problems when I get handed power, as I tend to beleive that everybody should Follow my morals. (Which are very strict, BTW.) I've been called a Tyrant.

There. THAT'S a better introduction.
    Wow, we're quite similar :P I'm a gamer, but right now I'm playing quite a lot of FPS games - CoD, Halo etc. I want final fantasy! Wish I had the money :/ and i've been called a tyrant too :L

Wut.

Just...

Wut.

I... Err... nver knew anybody else to also be called a tyrant.

Well... I'm keeping you in mind, then. But right now, I really must get to bed... it's 5:12 am here. lol

aha. Have a good sleep then. And I was called a tyrant because last year I was doing a thing in a group I got angry and went all totalitarian.

Ah. Well, I ran an RP group... Needless to say, when things got out of control, I put on an iron glove to try to straighten things out...

Instead I get called a Tyrant. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Sneedsapullup View Post
    Ah. Well, I ran an RP group... Needless to say, when things got out of control, I put on an iron glove to try to straighten things out...

Instead I get called a Tyrant. >_<
    That sucks pretty bad. On that subject, be sure to check out the RP forum, it's awesome