Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discreet my arse

Little ollie

Default Discreet my arse

Discreet my arse that's what I think of http://www.dorset-nursing.co.uk only bloody ordered of them to find that my package had on it for any one to look at it "Dorset Nursing Supplies" along with there bloody website on it. Thank god I got the package before my mum, but I did have two of my mates with me who I had to tell it was my mom's package. Though one good point was that there claim to next day delivery was very true I ordered at 12 on the day before and they arrived at 12 on the next day.

So have you guys ordered from any places that claimed to be discreet but were not?

Yea. It sort of happened to me. Thankfully I was home alone and they hid the company under the wrapping.

Just be glad it didn't say "ADULT NAPPIES" on it.

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    Yea. It sort of happened to me. Thankfully I was home alone and they hid the company under the wrapping.

Just be glad it didn't say "ADULT NAPPIES" on it.
    I'd of shit myself more as I couldn't hide them in my room at that time, so I had to hide them in the garage.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    I'd of shit myself more as I couldn't hide them in my room at that time, so I had to hide them in the garage.
    Hint: Before shitting yourself, take one of the diapers from the package, put it on, and then go about your original intention!

On the topic of indiscreet shipping: I used to buy diapers off Ebay (pretty cheap), and once won an auction for two bags of Abriform diapers. The seller must have been lazy or cheap, because he wrapped the two packages with clear (!) plastic wrap and just glued an A4-sheet over the front of the package. Of course the neighbors took delivery of that package for me as I wasn't home. Thank God they're >80 years old and the excuse "computer parts" works well on them!

Peachy

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hint: Before shitting yourself, take one of the diapers from the package, put it on, and then go about your original intention!

On the topic of indiscreet shipping: I used to buy diapers off Ebay (pretty cheap), and once won an auction for two bags of Abriform diapers. The seller must have been lazy or cheap, because he wrapped the two packages with clear (!) plastic wrap and just glued an A4-sheet over the front of the package. Of course the neighbors took delivery of that package for me as I wasn't home. Thank God they're >80 years old and the excuse "computer parts" works well on them!

Peachy
    HAHAHA I am NEVER buying diapers of ebay now.

Darkfinn

ebay may have good prices... but be prepared to get what you pay for.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    ebay may have good prices... but be prepared to get what you pay for.
    I got what I paid for - the diapers and shipping. Wasn't charged for the box around the diapers, so I didn't get one.
    It's like budget airlines - flight is 1 cent, but taxes, baggage charges, check-in charges, credit card fees...you pay extra for everything!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Thank God they're >80 years old and the excuse "computer parts" works well on them!
    Yeah, the worldwide-famous Abriform X-Plus Graphic Card, so powerful that the realism of its effects will make you pee your pants!

Ehm... wait a moment... didn't they see the pictures on the packages that explain how to put them on?

I'm not sure about sites in th UK but here I have seen diapers sellers, offer discreet shipping, but you don't get discreet unless you request it.

The box may say the company name but will not say XXXXXX 72 fluffy white diapers inside.

But if requested they come in a plain unmarked package with just your shipping info on the label.

I'm sorry that happened, but for me I don't care what it says on the box, as long as I get what I ordered.