Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey guys trixxy here :3

Default hey guys trixxy here :3

Greetings to all

My name is Robert and I'm new to this site. I'm 21 (until 19th august) and currently living in Pershore, Worcestershire, But I'm moving to Wolverhampton on the 27th august.

I have been fasinated by diapers since the age of 5 due to the fact I attended a private school for disabled children by then and there was a few incontinent children. I was potty trained late and so I guess I became curious with diapers. I began looking into the AB/DL fandom when I was 16 and eventially I got into it. I'm also known as a babyfur cause at the same time as looking into AB/DL I also got into the furry fandom so it was the best of both worlds for me. reason I attended private schools was I suffer with Asperger Syndrome and I wasn't diagnosed until I was 18.

My hobbies include shopping, I love to shop mostly online but if I spot anything cute or interesting I just want to buy it. I'm also into anime have been since my cousin introduced me to Dragonball Z when I was only 12. just to list a few of my favorite anime titles although the first one i mention might be obvious... Pokemon (the original), loved it since it came out, The Slayers, Hyper Police, Yu Gi Oh (the original), Love Hina, Negima, Elfen Lied Etc. I'm also a huge fan of WWE, again cousin introduced it to me when I was 12, I pocess a title replica which I treasure, and own all the PPVs or 97 and 98. Music wise I like anything apart from hip hop, rap, drum n base and most of the recent stuff. I'm more or less a fan of Goth rock, metal, 80 and 90s pop/rock and some forms of eletronic music. huge fan of cartoons especially in the 80s and 90s. I'm madly obsessed with Winnie the Pooh.

I think thats enough information about me, if you have any questions for me about anything please don't hesitate to ask TTFN

Trixxy

---------- Post added 03-08-2011 at 07:38 ---------- Previous post was 02-08-2011 at 22:56 ----------

ok guys seriously what did I do wrong to not get any replies x3 I did everything it said in your tutorials and I get this?!

Okay first off welcome to ADISC.
    Second, sometimes a member doesn't do anything at all and still gets ignored. It depends on how busy a particular subforum is, how many new responses are posted in a given time etc etc etc....

I see you like gothic rock, metal and 80s/90s pop....cool Got any favorite bands we could switch notes on?

Hope to see you around

Hey welcome to the site, nice intro btw, I too am a fan of Pooh loved it as a kid, and still love it now. hope you enjoy the site!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Odl9791

Okay, let me try...I have seen you around.
    Saw the WWE mention. I was into it with a friend, but we parted ways, on good terms. I think having WWE SvR '09 might have had something to do with it as well. Into anime, not as heavy as I would like to be though. Looking for Akira, Vampire Hunter D, things of that nature along with some of the space anime such as Wadaba Style and Rocket Girls. Did enjoy Gunslinger Girl, Cowboy Bebop, and own the entire Planetes series. (Some of the parts appeal to my DL side.) Hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Okay first off welcome to ADISC.
    Second, sometimes a member doesn't do anything at all and still gets ignored. It depends on how busy a particular subforum is, how many new responses are posted in a given time etc etc etc....

I see you like gothic rock, metal and 80s/90s pop....cool Got any favorite bands we could switch notes on?

Hope to see you around
    m
    I tend to like The Cure, Sisters of Mercy, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Metallica, Iron maidan, Judas Priest, Evile, Anthrax, Guns n Roses, Siouxsie and the Banshees etc. Just to name a few metal/goth rock bands, 80s/90s i like Madonna, Abba, Kim Wilde, Yazoo, Boston, Cher, Steps, Aqua (yes i'm into the cheesy groups too) and many many, I has over 100GB worth of music stored on my hard drive ^^ thanks for replying very much appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Hey welcome to the site, nice intro btw, I too am a fan of Pooh loved it as a kid, and still love it now. hope you enjoy the site!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I love Pooh too much, I can't wait for the new movie to be out on DVD this month ^^ thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Odl9791 View Post
    Okay, let me try...I have seen you around.
    Saw the WWE mention. I was into it with a friend, but we parted ways, on good terms. I think having WWE SvR '09 might have had something to do with it as well. Into anime, not as heavy as I would like to be though. Looking for Akira, Vampire Hunter D, things of that nature along with some of the space anime such as Wadaba Style and Rocket Girls. Did enjoy Gunslinger Girl, Cowboy Bebop, and own the entire Planetes series. (Some of the parts appeal to my DL side.) Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Vampire Hunter D I have on my hard drive, Akira i so wanna buy on dvd, not heard of any the other ones you've mentioned apart from Cowboy Bebop, I also like Ninja Scroll, Burn Up W, Sabre Marionette J, Sherlock Hound, Spirited Away, Voltron, Guyver: The Bio Boosted Armor K-On etc. thanks for the welcome and I'm sorry to hear about the parting of your friend.

Odl9791

Aspergers? How did I miss that? I wasn't formally diagnosed until I was 25. Back when I started school in '84, they simply called it autism. I was in special ed classes but was in a regular classroom during my elememtary years.

Quote Originally Posted by Odl9791 View Post
    Aspergers? How did I miss that? I wasn't formally diagnosed until I was 25. Back when I started school in '84, they simply called it autism. I was in special ed classes but was in a regular classroom during my elememtary years.
    really? how did you cope in elementary?

hi! Welcome to the site You're into a lot of anime that I don't know about (well..just haven't watched) but overall awesome original pokemon for the win! What was your favorite pokemon out of the 150 Mine's Raichu!

I skimmed a bit into your profile and saw you like ddr Awesome! Do you have a favorite song?

Quote Originally Posted by petit-kitty View Post
    I tend to like The Cure, Sisters of Mercy, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Metallica, Iron maidan, Judas Priest, Evile, Anthrax, Guns n Roses, Siouxsie and the Banshees etc. Just to name a few metal/goth rock bands, 80s/90s i like Madonna, Abba, Kim Wilde, Yazoo, Boston, Cher, Steps, Aqua (yes i'm into the cheesy groups too) and many many, I has over 100GB worth of music stored on my hard drive ^^ thanks for replying very much appreciate it....
    Well holy cow

Metallica and G-N-R are defanetlly in my favorites category.

Sisters of Mercy, Anthrax and Kim Wilde I can easily place in the 'they've got some good songs that stand out' category, such as S.O.M.'s "Cry little sister."

Hey welcome to ADISC! Hope you like it so far. How are you doing? I'm also from the UK so if you need any help on UK baby diapers you can ask me and I will help the you the beat I can I live in Greater Manchester so I wouldn't say I'm too far a field from you :P Hope you like ADISC and stay for many years!