Thread: Compression Shorts

Default Compression Shorts

Does anyone have any good experience on which shorts would be best? I know too tight and the diaper will leak because it has nowhere to go, but for me who has to wear dress slacks with no suit coat I want something that works well. I wear dry 24/7 to work because I cannot change freely.
    ALso, for someone who is a 38 waist, should I get the same size or a size smaller? a size larger?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

I would recommend a plain white onesie for use as your undershirt as a first choice. The Abena onesie/bodystocking actually has a bit of compression to it, as well. A good onesie will hold everything up and in.

If you go for compression shorts, I'd go for Under Armour compression underwear (the kind with the short legs). They're affordable, easily found in any sporting goods store, and they are well-built and fit well. I would look at their sizing chart online and make a size choice accordingly, remembering to add an inch or two to account for your diaper.

I will say, a pair of those shorts over a diaper does make them feel secure and pleasantly snug. That said, I don't know if there would be any impact on overall capacity from the compression. That said, if you size properly, I doubt it would be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I would recommend a plain white onesie for use as your undershirt as a first choice. The Abena onesie/bodystocking actually has a bit of compression to it, as well. A good onesie will hold everything up and in.

If you go for compression shorts, I'd go for Under Armour compression underwear (the kind with the short legs). They're affordable, easily found in any sporting goods store, and they are well-built and fit well. I would look at their sizing chart online and make a size choice accordingly, remembering to add an inch or two to account for your diaper.

I will say, a pair of those shorts over a diaper does make them feel secure and pleasantly snug. That said, I don't know if there would be any impact on overall capacity from the compression. That said, if you size properly, I doubt it would be an issue.
    Thanks for the advice! I think I will give them a whirl

Compression shorts are generally not shaped well in the crotch for a diaper. I've used the Under Armour shorts (because that's what I use for sports), but the Abena stretch pants are designed to hold a pad and do a much better job.