View Poll Results: Bolt: the series?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I would love it!

    7 36.84%
  • Meh, I guess it'd be a good show.

    1 5.26%
  • Nah, doesn't sound good in my opinion.

    3 15.79%
  • No. Definitely not.

    2 10.53%
  • Never seen the movie, can't answer.

    4 21.05%
  • I really don't care.

    2 10.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Anyone want a "Bolt" TV show?

  1. #1

    Default Anyone want a "Bolt" TV show?

    I'm watching the movie "Bolt", the BEST movie I have EVER seen! It's got action, comedy, adventure, comedy (oh wait, I said that already). If you haven't seen this movie, you have to! It's a definite must-see for any child-at-heart!

    Anyway, who would like to see the show portrayed in the movie as a full-out cartoon? I'd SOO watch every episode as soon as I could!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    The movie was a huge milestone for Travolta, and that really is the only reason why I liked it. It was his first movie that he did (I think) after his Son died, and to star in a light-hearted comedy with such strong undertones must have been a really difficult but brave thing to do. However, I just don't think it has the capabilities to be streched out into a tv series - it would be butchered simply due to character development, and conflicts/plot.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MilesPrower View Post
    The movie was a huge milestone for Travolta, and that really is the only reason why I liked it. It was his first movie that he did (I think) after his Son died, and to star in a light-hearted comedy with such strong undertones must have been a really difficult but brave thing to do. However, I just don't think it has the capabilities to be streched out into a tv series - it would be butchered simply due to character development, and conflicts/plot.
    I think he means a TV show like they had IN the movie.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MilesPrower View Post
    The movie was a huge milestone for Travolta, and that really is the only reason why I liked it. It was his first movie that he did (I think) after his Son died, and to star in a light-hearted comedy with such strong undertones must have been a really difficult but brave thing to do. However, I just don't think it has the capabilities to be streched out into a tv series - it would be butchered simply due to character development, and conflicts/plot.
    if you remember correctly, Bolt was a 'action dog' from a movie show. I think BabyPandora is talking about the show he starred in to be a tv show which even after Bolt left, it continued on!

    ---------- Post added at 05:09 ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    I think he means a TV show like they had IN the movie.
    aww,jinx~! lol

  6. #6

    Default

    I dunno... I think it could be both. Maybe (2) 15min slots... the first with bolt and friends IRL, the other as Bolt the wonderdog.

  7. #7
    Ghjkl

    Default

    What? No. I hated Bolt. It was just a knock-off of Toy Story. Chris Sanders shouldn't have been kicked off the project.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ghjkl View Post
    What? No. I hated Bolt. It was just a knock-off of Toy Story. Chris Sanders shouldn't have been kicked off the project.
    How was it anything like Toy story? It was completely different.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    How was it anything like Toy story? It was completely different.
    I'm with this kid.


    Anyways, I'm not really a show person. Especially when it comes to Disney shows based off movies. However I would make an exception for Bolt if it was anything like the show was in the movie.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ghjkl View Post
    What? No. I hated Bolt. It was just a knock-off of Toy Story. Chris Sanders shouldn't have been kicked off the project.
    Are we in the day and age where an animated Disney movie is suddenly like Toy Story? What is this?

    Toy Story is a movie about toys that have come to life and live with a boy named Andy.
    Bolt is a movie about a dog who believes he has super powers.

    I see no similarity there besides animation and Disney. They are absolutely different. That's like saying Finding Nemo is like Monsters Inc.

    But I digress. I haven't seen the movie (although I've planned to for sometime now) so I can't really give an opinion on this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-May-2011, 08:58
  2. The show "Harry Law". What do you think about the show?
    By waslost1234abc in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-Mar-2011, 12:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.