Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So does anyone's little side enjoy playing in a sandbox?

Default So does anyone's little side enjoy playing in a sandbox?

I'm willing to bet some of you do or would.

Me, not so much because I don't like to get a bunch of sand on me.

I did enjoy it for a while as a kid but lost interest when I dug all the way to the bottom once :P

plus, getting sand all over me isn't fun if it's not at the beach~

Hell my normal side loves the sandbox, building stuff out of sand is very entertaining for some reason. At the beach that's what I do most actually, just screw around with sand. I wish we had a sandbox.. When I have kids, they're gonna have a sandbox, just so I can play in it too.

Never really enjoyed sand as a kid, so no...

The only time i ever liked the sand was at the beach.

We have a playhouse in the back yard with a bunch of sand underneath it that goes who knows how deep. I grew up playing in that thing with my friends just digging, and making little islands with water canals, that lasted until i hit teens. Now, if i hit a beach, i easily will play in the sand, otherwise, i just happen to have the good hobby of being a potter, so i get to play with clay when i feel inclined. Ultimate answer, I still do. *Purs*

If I had one, I could definitely see myself enjoying it frequently. Something very peaceful and soothing about taking a handful of sand and letting the grains slip through your fingers.

I love sand. We have a sizable sandbox but I much prefer beach sand. Every time I go to the beach I end up digging a bunch in the sand and making sand castles... hmm.. maybe I need to take a vacation to the beach sometime soon because then I can also indulge in flying kites!

I most certainly would!

I actually played in the sandbox in our backyard until about the age of 11/12, later on I built entire cities and integrated small toy cars. It was really fun, although not directly related to any AB feelings if you ask me =P But yeah, when I hit puberty I got the feeling that I was getting too old to do stuff like that, so I told my parents they could get rid of the sandbox. I don't downright regret that, but I'll admit that I'd like to play in the sandbox again given the right opportunities ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    I most certainly would!

I actually played in the sandbox in our backyard until about the age of 11/12, later on I built entire cities and integrated small toy cars. It was really fun, although not directly related to any AB feelings if you ask me =P ...snip... but I'll admit that I'd like to play in the sandbox again given the right opportunities ^^
    This ^^^^

I had the good fortune to have a family that ... ahem ... enjoys the fireworks- at those times of the year we are allowed to have them, and one July a small dump truck load of river sand that was delivered to a family members yard (for landscaping) became the best sand castle ever! Surrounded by hundreds of plastic army men, tanks and every toy who could be convinced to fight, they defended their post bravely and with valor against our invincible assault. Most died on the field of battle, but a few lived to fight on the next year and for several years after as the sand pile became an instant part of our holiday plans. We would spend several hours building massive towers and revetments for them to hide behind (but not TOO massive, wink wink) and walk away, coated in sand from head to toe, like a 5 year old digging for China! That happened until I was in my early 30's and we found different (maybe not better, but cleaner) ways to Blow Shit UP on the Fourth of July.

Would do it again in a second!!

alu

I would love to have a sandbox but living in a flat stops that XD. I love sand at the beach tho ,can get enought of it ,i also liked playing in the sand pit at the local park when i was 9/10