Thread: a little about me

Default a little about me

I am a normal teenager who just likes to have fun. I work and sleep alot but otherwise im on my computer or im playing my xbox 360. aslo i like to drive and im a DL. I want to find others like me that want to talk about anything and will answer any questions i have and i will answer any questions they have. I think it would be cool to skype but we would have to get to know eachother first. if you have any questions about me just leave one here and i might just answer.

Supersam1223

Hi, welcome to ADISC, first things, first; there is no such thing as normal! Second things, second; what are you favourite xbox games?

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    Hi, welcome to ADISC, first things, first; there is no such thing as normal! Second things, second; what are you favourite xbox games?
    My favorite games are blackops which i dont play anymore since i get screwed my Modders. but i still like to play modernwarfare 2. I play oblivion and i like rock band and guitar hero, and various others