Thread: Umm... Hi to everybody

Default Umm... Hi to everybody

Umm... Hi, this is my second post (And must be the first), I'm 17 years old and I'm from Venezuela (Yeah yeah, I talk spanish too) and I'm a DL, I began use diapers at 8 years old, when I take one diaper of my sister. Now I use diapers, sometimes all day but preferably all the nights.

No one of my family know I use diapers, just my GF knows.

Anyway, I hope I can meet a lot of people who have likes like me.

Greetings.

thewisher24

Quote Originally Posted by TailsPika View Post
    Umm... Hi, this is my second post (And must be the first), I'm 17 years old and I'm from Venezuela (Yeah yeah, I talk spanish too) and I'm a DL, I began use diapers at 8 years old, when I take one diaper of my sister. Now I use diapers, sometimes all day but preferably all the nights.

No one of my family know I use diapers, just my GF knows.

Anyway, I hope I can meet a lot of people who have likes like me.

Greetings.
    Welcome to this awesome site TailsPika!! Lucky you have a sister who can supply you diapers. I've yet to wear one . But now that we know of your TBDL interests, what are some of your non TBDL interests?

Haha, thanks, but that was when I had 8 years, now I have 17 years. Actually I work and I bough my own diapers.

Anyway, I like to play videogames and I have a LOT of creativity, I make some stories of games and I like to MSN role games (Rolf).
    I love cook, nobody make my food, I always make my own xD

Well... I think that's all I can say... ewe

Welcome aboard, TailsPika! I just got here myself and am enjoying a look around. Your story about your sister reminds me a lot of my own time as a pre-teen DL while my sister was still in diapers. What a tease! It's great to be able to buy your own diapers, though. Mom's tend to get stuck on one thing and now you can try it all!

See ya!
    -LL

Welcome TailsPika! What kind of video games do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    Welcome aboard, TailsPika! I just got here myself and am enjoying a look around. Your story about your sister reminds me a lot of my own time as a pre-teen DL while my sister was still in diapers. What a tease! It's great to be able to buy your own diapers, though. Mom's tend to get stuck on one thing and now you can try it all!

See ya!
    -LL
    Lol, really? Hahaha, yeah, I like that day, was very funny hehe.

And yeah, I hate ask for money just to buy diapers, is better got my own money and bough it :3

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    Welcome TailsPika! What kind of video games do you play?
    I play lot of games, NFS (Almost all) DMC (DANTE POWA!!) and S4 League, actually is the online game im playing right now.

Well, I have to go, see ya fellas.

babyDavid

bienvenido a ADSISC! que bueno encontrar alguien mas que yo que habla espanol XD

Hahaha, eres de USA y hablas español?

Que bien. Mi primera lengua deberia ser el español pero fue el ingles haha. Vivi en Miami de pequeño.

Y gracias por la bienvenida.

babyDavid

de nada amigo mi familia es Guatemalteco, y es por eso que hablo espanol tanto XD