Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Should I Drink My Water?

Catperson

Default How Should I Drink My Water?

Well, not necessarily water, if you know of something that works better. I'm planning to wet my bed in a diaper in the near future, purely by drinking before bed and being exhausted, and I was just wondering-- what should I drink and how should I drink it?

I'm a teenager, so no alcohol. My current plan consists of drinking tons of water, but if something works better let me know.

How much water should I drink? I know it depends on the bladder, and in the past I've drank several glasses before bed and not wet, but I also know that drinking a certain amount can cause organs to explode. How much should I drink?

Also, how should I drink it? How long before bed should I drink? I know you're supposed to leave some time so you'll be able to sleep.

Finally, any tips to help me stay asleep through the wetting? I really don't want to remember doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catperson View Post
    Well, not necessarily water, if you know of something that works better. I'm planning to wet my bed in a diaper in the near future, purely by drinking before bed and being exhausted, and I was just wondering-- what should I drink and how should I drink it?

I'm a teenager, so no alcohol. My current plan consists of drinking tons of water, but if something works better let me know.

How much water should I drink? I know it depends on the bladder, and in the past I've drank several glasses before bed and not wet, but I also know that drinking a certain amount can cause organs to explode. How much should I drink?

Also, how should I drink it? How long before bed should I drink? I know you're supposed to leave some time so you'll be able to sleep.

Finally, any tips to help me stay asleep through the wetting? I really don't want to remember doing it.
    1st drink tea it will go right through you resourceWhat drinks make you pee the quickest? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers 2nd drink it untell you get full and when you get un-full drink more (my own knowledge) that should work and if your trying to become a bed wetter try this Bedwetting For Beginners : I Will Help You Become a Bedwetter Story & Experience I am trying to also Good Luck.
    Last edited by WhiteWolf2; 31-Jul-2011 at 00:36. Reason: embarsingly forgot a period

Experiment till you find what works for you. Starting out drink a glass of water every half hour or so till you have to pee. Then empty your bladder, drink another glass of water and go to bed. If/when you wake with the urge casually wet and go back to sleep. Over time adjust the volume and frequency of fluid intake so that you have to pee an hour to two after falling asleep when sleep is the deepest. Do it over and over, in time it will work. Good luck.

Unless you drink a couple of gallons in the span of a few minutes, you'll not do yourself any harm.

That said, take in a couple of liters over the course of the couple of hours before you go to bed. That should get you loaded up but not keep you awake. I'd avoid tea, as the caffeine will keep you awake.

Wuffy

Well usually I drink diet soda because of my diabetes. o.o
    Diet soda and water... at least 2 bottles/cups of each. :3

dvid113

Definitely Drink Tea, it will work the best (Trust me) and try to go to sleep soon after you get done drinking, otherwise you'll have to go too bad to sleep. That's about all I can offer LOL Seeing as how I've never been able to get myself to do it. I have a 2+ Liter Bladder (I'm serious) and I have more bladder control than I know what to do with

Anyway, good luck to you. But be advised: most likely you're just gonna wake up at 3 A.M. bursting to pee :P But you have a diaper on so why not

I'd suggest to follow xbabyx advice but maybe mix in some cranberry juice. It usually used to increase urine flow.

alu

I would drink about a litre before bed ,i would also drink ceertain fizzy drinks as some make the need to go to the toilet more powerful as such. I most probally have a litre of doctor pepper and a liter of water

If you are considering soft drinks or tea, don't go for anything with caffeine in - you won't sleep well at all...

Best bet is a caffeine free diuretic - dandelion tea is meant to be very good for it. Other than that, maybe a camomile tea? Something without caffeine that is also has relaxing properties - send you off to sleep with a full bladder.

Failing that, just drink water every 30 mins or so in the run up to bed time.

BUT - don't hold it if you need to go before bed. You won't sleep well, and depending on how much you've drank, risk bladder issues, or even death.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I'd avoid tea, as the caffeine will keep you awake.
    Could one not drink decaf instead?