Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who loves zombies?

Default Who loves zombies?

Who here is a fan of video games where your main objective is to pop the heads off of zombies? I prefer Black Ops Zombies, but that's because I don't have any other zombie game...

Odl9791

There' a version of red dead redemption with zombies. Then there's always resident evil. I liked the first 3 games.

I still love the old resident evil games, but that's probably because I grew up with them.

Odl9791

Quote Originally Posted by Drag View Post
    I still love the old resident evil games, but that's probably because I grew up with them.
    . Me too, sort of. Was in high school when the first one came out.

Zombies=awesomeness!! The cod zombies app on my iPod is like my favorite app EVER!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm an old fart, I don't play video games, never did, really. BUT, if you want to play in a REAL zombie "video game" do a Zombie Walk. There are many across the country, usually the last weekend in October. It's aptly called the "Zombie Walk" (or "Richmond Zombie Walk" "Toronto Zombie Walk" etc.). Google it. I tend to set my cameras up two hours in advance to get a good spot (I made a time-lapse last year)... in 2010 our local zombie walk had about 1,000 Zombies ... and thousands more people watching as they walked by. I know some of the larger ones can get thousands of Zombies. These "walks" have zombies, victims, zombie hunters. Everything to do with zombies. Sorry, a little off topic. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Zombies=awesomeness!! The cod zombies app on my iPod is like my favorite app EVER!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I have that app, but don't use it much because it frequently (read: every time I tried using it) crashed. I have heard good things about Left 4 Dead, and I'd buy it if I wasn't broke and saving up money for other stuff. (Like a capture card, or a laptop)

I can't say I'm a super fan of killing zombies in video games. A book series by the name of Xanth might have spoiled it for me, where Zombies can be just as sweet as you and me, and if a zombie is lucky enough to receive human kindness and love they will become more whole, less rotten, and blossom. Ever since then, I've been wanting to give zombies hugs and treat them with love, not blow their brains off. I'm overly fluffy though, I know.

Cod zombies is my favorite. I'm good too. What do you play on?

We should play online together sometime.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk