Thread: Hello! / Guten Tag! / Ni Hao! / Здравствуйте!

Default Hello! / Guten Tag! / Ni Hao! / Здравствуйте!

Hello Everyone!

Despite the wealth of thread's that already exist here, I will go ahead and post my introduction. I just hope I don't get buried after I make this post!

In any case, I have used part of my real name for my handle to make it easy for everyone to recognize me. So in case you haven't figured it out yet, my name is in fact Brandon.

I am 24 years old, married, have a steady job and consider myself to be a diaper lover. I have had an attraction to diapers ever since I can remember and have struggled to understand it like so many others have. I am hoping that by joining here I can network and discuss issues with people that have similar backgrounds to mine and possibly even make friends. I only hope that I will fit in with the community

Some of my hobbies include: Programming, Traveling (not so much since getting married ), Photography, Fitness, Cooking and an variety of other bit's I managed to get interested in. If anyone is also interested in any of these things, please feel free to message me! Otherwise, see you in the threads!

All the best,
    -Brandon

Hello Brandon, welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by brandondl View Post
    I have had an attraction to diapers ever since I can remember and have struggled to understand it like so many others have.
    It is a pleasure to meet you, because I am facing the same issues are. I have had a pull to diapers for as long as I can remember and am still trying to find my ground in the diaper "enthusiast" I am. I know you will feel right at home here because this site is here to service people exactly like us. Here we all pitch in to help each other out, the more brains we are the more knowledgeable we become so we are glad to have you here. So welcome aboard =)

What languages do you program? I know a little pearl, C++, CSS but am quite fluent in JavaScript and Html.

Hi Webb!

Thanks for your kind post. I work mainly in corporate environment so I use 'ALOT' of T-SQL and .NET framework stuff. Mainly ASP.NET with a 'very' little C#.

Some of my hobbies include: Programming, Traveling (not so much since getting married ), Photography, Fitness, Cooking and an variety of other bit's I managed to get interested in. If anyone is also interested in any of these things, please feel free to message me! Otherwise, see you in the threads!
    But what if we are interested in none of those and are fat slobs who are terrified of someone making them *gulp* exorcise. Could we still message you? PLEASE!!!!

Yeah, anyway welcome to the group, I hope you will enjoy your stay and make a few, or quite a few, new friends in your time here.
    I won't message you, but am a fan of photography and cooking. I make a killer Chicken Vindaloo.

I make a killer Chicken Vindaloo.
    Have you tried 'Royal Korma'? It is by far my favorite. I make a point to have a Curry night every few weeks or so!

Have you tried 'Royal Korma'? It is by far my favorite. I make a point to have a Curry night every few weeks or so!
    I have not, and the only Indian place within 40 miles of me shut down about six months ago, so the likelihood of me getting to try it is quite low.

My favorite dish was their Chicken Tikka.