Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many good friends know?

Default How many good friends know?

Recently I have been very open with counselors and friends about certain things. With the counselors I go into detail about why I feel the need to wear adult diapers and do baby things. They understand my situation and support me in it. They just suggest that I limit extreme behaviors and nurture myself by giving my alter (babymikey as I like to call him) whatever he (I) missed as a toddler. As a toddler I wanted to regress and be back in diapers so I allow it. I just remind mikey when it's time to go potty. My conversations with friends have been limited to disclosing that I am partially incontinent (which in my circumstances is true, though it can be termed 'emotional incontinence') and that I usually need to use "Depends". That seems to be acceptable and my close friends understand the part about my developemental disability. I know that not everyone who has AB/DL desires has them because of a disability but aside from the cause I find that my friends can accept the behavior to a degree.

It warms my heart that I have such good friends! Do you have friends you can talk to about your AB/DL behaviors?

two of my friends know but we never talk about it since there's nothing to talk about. However I got tons of AB/DL friends online and I'll mention it to my mom when shes drunk or buzzed mainly to get back at her for being that way.

One person, but we hardly talk now because it's just too akward. She was fine with it but it's still weird. I almost told my best friend.

Way cool dude, right! whats to talk about? I guess Mikey likes to feel special and he is. Me, I'm just an ordinary average guy. I like that too. Now which do I choose? Mikey is screaming for the attention he missed early in life. I can give him that and I need friends in the meantime. I have a diaper on me most of the time. I feel good when my friends accept it and then move on. There is nothing to discuss. Thank you. Your comment has further simplified the matter. MG

Quote Originally Posted by lilbabymikey View Post
    Way cool dude, right! whats to talk about? I guess Mikey likes to feel special and he is. Me, I'm just an ordinary average guy. I like that too. Now which do I choose? Mikey is screaming for the attention he missed early in life. I can give him that and I need friends in the meantime. I have a diaper on me most of the time. I feel good when my friends accept it and then move on. There is nothing to discuss. Thank you. Your comment has further simplified the matter. MG
    There's no reason why your friends should find out you like to use diapers and stuff like that. Granted you will surely get attention but it would be the bad kind. Also I am willing to bet they with either make fun of you for it or hate you for being public with your fetish.

Simply put its not worth it at all.

I do not have a fetish. I have paraphilic infantilism. Which leads to my next thread. Oh and by the way, any one who hates cannot be my friend, nor anyone's really. They might pretend, but I am not interested in pretend friends. I'm not important enough to merit paranoia anyway. My friends are friends. That comforts me. I cannot live in fear Nay! I will not.

A good number of my close friends know. I've told maybe about ten friends or so, possibly more, and I haven't regretted telling any of them (of course, I only told them after I had known them for years, but it still wasn't easy...). Actually, I'm quite glad that I've shared it with my friends.
    None of them have 'made fun of me for it or hated me for being public with it.' Of course, I'm 24, and I didn't really start telling my close friends until I was 22 or so, and they were all generally my age or older, and that probably makes a big difference.
    I find that it's really nice to have a friend that I can talk to when I'm having issues with this stuff.

Darkfinn

I have told one friend outside the AB/DL community that I wear diapers 24/7. He seemed okay with it... no big deal.

Error404

All of 'em. All of them but one are fine with it, and I'm proud to say I think even HE may be fine with it now, I think it was perhaps just the initial shock of it if anything.