Thread: Not sure

Red face Not sure

So I've been interested in being a baby for quite a while. My husband wants me to be more childish aswell. Aside from wearing a diaper and talking like a baby what are some things I could do to be more like a baby?

Eat baby food. Wear baby clothes. Use a pacifier. Get fed by your husband. Crawl on the floor. Sleep in a crib. Have a nap in the middle of the day. Watch cartoons. Drink from a bottle or sippy cup. Play with baby toys.

In case you haven't noticed a theme here, imagine you are looking after a baby. What would you do for the baby, and what would the baby do?

eeyore...! You forgot cry, snuggle with teddies, have bedtime stories and demand attention all the time...!

And you call yourself ABDL...!

Smiles.

This is pretty much what is going on at my house.

I have a babydoll and blankie that I sleep with, I use a bottle and pacifier, and just got my first baby outfit.

I have children at home so most things are done discreetly in our bedroom.

Daddy says when they are grown up I will have a playpen but won't have to sleep in a crib because he likes to snuggle with me.

I am diapered when not at work or a work function. When the kids aren't home Daddy feeds me and I do eat some babyfood.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    eeyore...! You forgot cry, snuggle with teddies, have bedtime stories and demand attention all the time...!And you call yourself ABDL...!
    Ah, but you see, I'm a good boy for my mummy all the time! =P

Have fun. Play. Let yourself be silly. Sometimes to me the advice in these threads read like a recipe or a script for a scene. I think the most important part of playing baby is the playing part. And not as an actress. Let the little girl inside you come out and see where she goes. I think you'll come up with all the ideas you need that way.

Those are all great suggestions. I actually have all those things. I guess I should have mentioned that sorry. My real issue is I recently had a baby and I'm having a hard time getting myself out of mommy mode and back into baby mode after my baby goes to bed. Maybe the question should have been what makes u feel most like a baby? Sorry and also thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Ah, but you see, I'm a good boy for my mummy all the time! =P
    Well then, at the risk of sounding like a 'bigger boy' (read: bully), you're a mummy's boy!
    Little boys aren't supposed to be little goody-two-shoeses!

OP: Personally, the diapers and the attention make me feel most babyish. If persisting with such baby activities isn't working, just back off and watch it come out naturally. Even when I'm shopping (grown-up), I buy myself sweets (childish). If it's there, it'll show itself.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Well then, at the risk of sounding like a 'bigger boy' (read: bully), you're a mummy's boy!
    Little boys aren't supposed to be little goody-two-shoeses!
    You don't know how close to the truth you are! I still find it hard to do anything remotely naughty... I guess this carries over to my AB side too!

As for the OP - I'd try to take things slowly - the stress of having and raising a child has caused many a member to purge entirely from AB play - so just do whatever you are comfortable with before you jump into things. Personally, all I need is a diaper and a snuggle/nurse from my mummy really - but I'm pretty easy to please!