Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I might

Default I might

be getting diapers soon! See i have been having wetting accidents lately. Some accidents and some on purpose, lol and my mom asked me why my underware was always wet is said" i have been having accidents lately". So she's like " ok well if this continues we'll have do to something about it. I said " mabey we should buy diapers". She said " ok mabey, iif this continues".

Sweet, hope it turns out okay for you. =) What about the rest of your family?
    I know if I were in your situation, my brother would never let me hear the end of it.

*sigh*

Am I the only one who understands when someone is just a perv and liar?

EDIT: Ahhh, didn't see that guy's other posts and understanding people's answers.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    *sigh*

Am I the only one who understands when someone is just a perv and liar?
    Your not the only one.

If I was a mod, I'd instantly ban him -_-'
    Some people might think that I'm paranoid but it's SO obvious...

Perhaps, I'm never really the sharpest tool in the shed. Comes with the hair colour. =P I suspected it a little while after posting, but seeing that one about the girl..kinda helped? I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammywa View Post
    Perhaps, I'm never really the sharpest tool in the shed. Comes with the hair colour. =P I suspected it a little while after posting, but seeing that one about the girl..kinda helped? I guess?
    Oh? A blonde? But people say blondes have more fun. *wink wink*

Oh I have plenty of fun. Alot of it just seems to come from recounting bad happenings though. =(

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    be getting diapers soon! See i have been having wetting accidents lately. Some accidents and some on purpose, lol and So she's like " ok well if this continues we'll have do to something about it. I said " mabey we should buy diapers". She said " ok mabey, iif this continues".
    I have bolded the plausible parts, and underlined the questionable parts..

Diapers would not be the first thought on a parents mind, a doctors visit would. And after you'd offered to wear diapers, you mom would be worried. I would have believed it, if the conversation went like this: (edited grammar and spelling.)

My mom asked me why my underwear was always wet , and I told her "I have been having accidents lately,"

My mom said "Well, if this keeps happening, I'll have to take you to the doctor,"

To which I responded "No need for that, I can wear diapers,"

My mom's face sank, and she looked concerned "Why would you want to wear diapers?" she asked. "is there something you want to tell me?"

Yes, to her, it would appear wierd, and it would also look like your doing this on purpose, just to get diapers. No parent would understand that- or at least mine wouldn't. I'm not really calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe that she would agree to get you diapers without first taking you to the doctors.