Thread: Bearcub wawes his paw and says "Hello!" ^^

Default Bearcub wawes his paw and says "Hello!" ^^

Ok.. Let me introducing myself ^^ My name is Rezzu and i live in Finland. I am 30.. oh sorry..2 years old, hihi! XD I am AB and babyfur as you can see^^ I found that i was interested in diapers before i was 10 and i found my babyfur side a few years ago and for now i was become active for this level.. (blushes) I stydying in economics and 1 year is left :P I like to chat with friends on the internet and beeing socially while i can oh well.. this is all for me. Nice to see all!

Welcome to ADISC! It's nice to see there are people here with a lot of different nationalities, I don't know a lot of people from Finland personally. =P Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks! ^^ Hih! I am going to travel tomorrow in Netherlands! Unbelievable..

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzu View Post
    Thanks! ^^ Hih! I am going to travel tomorrow in Netherlands! Unbelievable..
    Seriously? That's awesome, what places are you going to visit? I'm guessing Amsterdam? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    Seriously? That's awesome, what places are you going to visit? I'm guessing Amsterdam? =P
    Yesh!^^ at first we arrive in schipsol and then we gonna spend few days in Rotterdam and then we come in Amsterdam by friday and sunday we gonna meet local friends and party =) i guess that, there will be other AB/babyfurs too, hehe! ^^