Thread: Infant baby boy in Ohio

Default Infant baby boy in Ohio

I am an ultra regressive adult baby boy. Who is sincerely infantile, and still in diapers and baby clothes. A very affectionate and docile boy/child,,, Who self identifies as a baby on every level emotionally, spiritualy and sensualy. this is really not a lifestyle "choice" for me,, As I have self identified as a baby since I was five or six years old.

My primary associations to comfort, security,pleasure and love have remained at the infantile level my entire life,, i really need my pacifiers, diapers, babas, blankie and my teddybear. but mostly i need my mommy or daddy or both.

I regress down to the level of a four to eight month infant, and love everything babyish. I have lots of very infantile baby wear including sleepers, bubble rompers, onsies, overalls, jumpers, plastic panties, bibs and booties,,, I even have white leather baby shoes and an infants snuggle/sleep bag.

I dream of the day when my room will be a nursery, and have partialy completed a crib that is a twin size, a matching changing table and a highchair that are all very authentic looking,,, Though I am thinking about starting over again and building new stuff, because I really am in love with the jenny lind style of nursery furniture,, I think that it is just so beautiful and may be the most adorable and infantile style of baby furniture that there is. At present I also have a regular size playpen, but i have ideas about how to build a larger one.

[removed]
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 26-Jul-2011 at 19:02. Reason: Personal ad - adisc is not a dating site

Hi there ababy, welcome to the site!

It's good that you are so in touch with your infantile side - there are certainly lots of us who struggle with acceptance on a daily basis!

As for this site, we like to get to know our members a bit more in detail than just the AB side - any chance you could read this cheat sheet and make a further introduction?

For a starter, what is your favourite thing about Ohio?

*hugs*

LittleDrummerGirl

Glad to see another Ohioan 'round these parts! Wow... you really take being AB/DL to the next level, don't you?

Anyways, I agree with Eeyore, it would be nice to know a little bit about you other than your AB/DL side.

Hello ababy. Welcome to adisc, I too am in the central ohio area. Not sure, but we may have met before.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

hi welcome cool that you are so in touch with you ab side my question is do your family no and treat u as the little baby boy you are

Quote Originally Posted by ababy View Post
    I am an ultra regressive adult baby boy. Who is sincerely infantile, and still in diapers and baby clothes. A very affectionate and docile boy/child,,, Who self identifies as a baby on every level emotionally, spiritualy and sensualy. this is really not a lifestyle "choice" for me,, As I have self identified as a baby since I was five or six years old.

My primary associations to comfort, security,pleasure and love have remained at the infantile level my entire life,, i really need my pacifiers, diapers, babas, blankie and my teddybear. but mostly i need my mommy or daddy or both.

I regress down to the level of a four to eight month infant, and love everything babyish. I have lots of very infantile baby wear including sleepers, bubble rompers, onsies, overalls, jumpers, plastic panties, bibs and booties,,, I even have white leather baby shoes and an infants snuggle/sleep bag.

I dream of the day when my room will be a nursery, and have partialy completed a crib that is a twin size, a matching changing table and a highchair that are all very authentic looking,,, Though I am thinking about starting over again and building new stuff, because I really am in love with the jenny lind style of nursery furniture,, I think that it is just so beautiful and may be the most adorable and infantile style of baby furniture that there is. At present I also have a regular size playpen, but i have ideas about how to build a larger one.

[removed]