Thread: The REAL BabyKat is back teehee ....though years later!

Cool The REAL BabyKat is back teehee ....though years later!

Hey everyone, it's been so long I've been off here I had all but forgotten this place. I kind of drifted away back then as I became more accepting of my baby self (hehe), and kind of needed less support... Then a copy-Kat came along, nearly duplicated my avatar (came from same site) and made a similar name as me....no names mentioned. I didn't want my rep, even as it was, to be mixed up with that person so I left.... but along comes a moo email about a password issue from someone possibly accessing here, so I'm all reminded of this place. I'm an "old" AB now , and decided to stop by, but it's changed so much here, most people probably don't know me now, and vice versa. Anyway, long story short, I'm here to visit again, .

Good to see you again I guess we can count this as an upside of all the hassle caused by our potential security risk. Hope you'll stick around.

welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Good to see you again I guess we can count this as an upside of all the hassle caused by our potential security risk. Hope you'll stick around.
    ya it seems there have been quite a few people coming back after a hiatus

Hi, BabyKat. I still remember you. Until just now, I never knew why you left us. Anyway, welcome back. I hope you decide to stay around. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi, BabyKat. I still remember you. Until just now, I never knew why you left us. Anyway, welcome back. I hope you decide to stay around. Take care.
    Aww... thanks. And thanks everyone for the re-welcome.

Welcome back. Care to tell again your hobbies and such? :P

Sure! Hehe, might as well be a true intro.

So like I listen to metal, I'm hardcore into anime , AMVs are awesome, and play mostly RPGs. Mostly mainstream anime stuff though - unlike many supposed hardcore fans, I get flak for watching them in Enlgish lol. There are some where the translation or voice-overs truely aren't too good, but there are a lot of them where the English voice actors are great, and the Japanese ones aren't "better" automatically lol... but that's a dispute on it own.

Umm... I'm a sonic fan, and my favourite character is Tails, and I may be 21 but I still play Pokemon, haha.... Those are things I had when I was a kid, and it's that infantilist reminiscence or whatever comes out for that kind of stuff. There's nothing better to unwind before bed than curl up with my bear playing a kids game or watching cartoons.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    So like I listen to metal
    Who is/are your favourite metal band(s)!?

Oh, and welcome back. It is a pleasure to "meet" you.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    Who is/are your favourite metal band(s)!?

Oh, and welcome back. It is a pleasure to "meet" you.
    Cradle of Filth (their old stuff), Norther, Hypocrisy, Lamb of God - stuff like that. Then there's like random bands I just like and don't so much like all the bands in a similar style/genre, like Rammstein or Destinity... partly because some stuff just "stayed" from like grade 9, others I grew away from, but generally I like Norther-ish kind of stuff mostly (death/speed metal, etc.)

And thanks, nice to meet you too.