Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Real babying stories...

  1. #1

    Default Real babying stories...

    Im in the mood stories. But something thats like I posted in my blog. Nothing with characters or anything like that just personal stories people have shared. Just stories of the infantilist nature that are true. I've scoured the blogs bury couldn't seem to find any...so yeah if you want just post something you'd like to share. Or something..

  2. #2

    Default

    Not sure there are many interesting real stories though... I mean, my girlfriend and me are both abdl, enjoy babying and changing each other with toys and creams and disposable diapers. Lots of snuggles and kisses and napping together. Not sure I can embellish any further though...

  3. #3
    lloydrughing

    Default

    I once dated this chick (I'll call her Rose) and about five weeks in (when the sex started getting dull) I told her I'd like to put her in diapers. She was down for it. I then kept her diapered (she was consenting of course) for three weeks straight (the third time I diapered her). We broke up a few months later. That's about the most interesting thing I have.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    I once dated this chick (I'll call her Rose) and about five weeks in (when the sex started getting dull) I told her I'd like to put her in diapers. She was down for it. I then kept her diapered (she was consenting of course) for three weeks straight (the third time I diapered her). We broke up a few months later. That's about the most interesting thing I have.
    Did she like use them use them? Or just wear them? Cuz damn that's one adventurous chick

  5. #5
    lloydrughing

    Default

    She did use them, and I did change them. And yes, she was very open minded. She once suggested something (I REALLY can't say what) that I was out right opposed to.

  6. #6
    Spearmint

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    She did use them, and I did change them. And yes, she was very open minded. She once suggested something (I REALLY can't say what) that I was out right opposed to.
    I want to know, now...

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    She did use them, and I did change them. And yes, she was very open minded. She once suggested something (I REALLY can't say what) that I was out right opposed to.
    Not really fair to lead us on like that....

  8. #8
    lloydrughing

    Default

    Sorry, I only did that to give you all an idea of what she was willing to do. If you want you can use your imagination.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    Sorry, I only did that to give you all an idea of what she was willing to do. If you want you can use your imagination.
    Hmm, I think it probably breaks multiple state laws... you're lucky you never did it! Sounds like one crazy chick!!!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hmm, I think it probably breaks multiple state laws... you're lucky you never did it! Sounds like one crazy chick!!!
    My sentiments exactly.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 29-Oct-2010, 06:23
  2. The best babying you've ever had?
    By dragsnick in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-Aug-2010, 20:22
  3. BS stories that are actually real!
    By yourhuggies in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2010, 12:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.