Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real babying stories...

Default Real babying stories...

Im in the mood stories. But something thats like I posted in my blog. Nothing with characters or anything like that just personal stories people have shared. Just stories of the infantilist nature that are true. I've scoured the blogs bury couldn't seem to find any...so yeah if you want just post something you'd like to share. Or something..

Not sure there are many interesting real stories though... I mean, my girlfriend and me are both abdl, enjoy babying and changing each other with toys and creams and disposable diapers. Lots of snuggles and kisses and napping together. Not sure I can embellish any further though...

lloydrughing

I once dated this chick (I'll call her Rose) and about five weeks in (when the sex started getting dull) I told her I'd like to put her in diapers. She was down for it. I then kept her diapered (she was consenting of course) for three weeks straight (the third time I diapered her). We broke up a few months later. That's about the most interesting thing I have.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    I once dated this chick (I'll call her Rose) and about five weeks in (when the sex started getting dull) I told her I'd like to put her in diapers. She was down for it. I then kept her diapered (she was consenting of course) for three weeks straight (the third time I diapered her). We broke up a few months later. That's about the most interesting thing I have.
    Did she like use them use them? Or just wear them? Cuz damn that's one adventurous chick

lloydrughing

She did use them, and I did change them. And yes, she was very open minded. She once suggested something (I REALLY can't say what) that I was out right opposed to.

Spearmint

She did use them, and I did change them. And yes, she was very open minded. She once suggested something (I REALLY can't say what) that I was out right opposed to.
    I want to know, now...

Not really fair to lead us on like that....

lloydrughing

Sorry, I only did that to give you all an idea of what she was willing to do. If you want you can use your imagination.

Sorry, I only did that to give you all an idea of what she was willing to do. If you want you can use your imagination.
    Hmm, I think it probably breaks multiple state laws... you're lucky you never did it! Sounds like one crazy chick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hmm, I think it probably breaks multiple state laws... you're lucky you never did it! Sounds like one crazy chick!!!
    My sentiments exactly.