Thread: Hello everybody

Default Hello everybody

I am a male from Germany who discovered his inner child several years ago. Since childhood he was fascinated with diapers and and today he can wear them as often as he wants to. I feel like a little boy who enjoys jumping and playing in puddles, climbing trees, and the like. This inner child still wets the bed so he better wears diapers otherwise the bedding is drenched in the morning. During play time diapers are also required because this inner child often forgets to go potty. If he does not forget he might still end up with wet trousers because it is difficult to get out of the dungarees.

This is me in a nutshell. Please forgive me if my grammar or spelling is not right.

Hey Keystroke! I was just in Germany, guten morgan! (forgive me if my spelling wasn't right)

Tell us what other hobbies you have or your likes in music, stuff like that.

Welcome

i wold love to visit Germany one day what are your other interests aside from being little boy do u enjoy music or movies maybe games?

Quote Originally Posted by keystroke View Post
    I am a male from Germany who discovered his inner child several years ago. Since childhood he was fascinated with diapers and and today he can wear them as often as he wants to. I feel like a little boy who enjoys jumping and playing in puddles, climbing trees, and the like. This inner child still wets the bed so he better wears diapers otherwise the bedding is drenched in the morning. During play time diapers are also required because this inner child often forgets to go potty. If he does not forget he might still end up with wet trousers because it is difficult to get out of the dungarees.

This is me in a nutshell. Please forgive me if my grammar or spelling is not right.

lloydrughing

Guten tag Keystroke. Ich spreche Deutcsh, aber nicht gut.

I'm glad you can wear whenever you want to, as is many people's dream on here.

Thank you for the nice welcome!
    I am not into computer games, in fact, I find them boring. Internet is already addictive enough
    I rather spend my time outdoors regardless the weather. My pony does not care either Strolling through the forest and getting muddy is another favorite. The rainwear from May Rain helps me staying warm and dry.
    About music: Usually I just listen to the radio. I like everything that is at least a bit melodic. I do not like HeavyMetal or Techno.