Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

Found this site becuase of the babystar story, read the whole story in one sitting, yeah it's that good, I was set back to lurker so im doing this introduction, Im into photography and business. Im really shy so dont really know what to say more, just even writing this intro is daunting enough.
    See ya

Quote Originally Posted by hypebeast View Post
    Found this site becuase of the babystar story, read the whole story in one sitting, yeah it's that good, I was set back to lurker so im doing this introduction, Im into photography and business. Im really shy so dont really know what to say more, just even writing this intro is daunting enough.
    See ya
    Well that's a great start!

Why don't you start up a photography business? That seems to combine you're two great loves! What sort of photography do you do? We've got a few budding photographers on this site, and I'll bet if you look there'll be a group for it too! If not then you should totally make some!

Do you play any sports? Whats your favourite sport to watch?

Welcome to ADISC Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Hey i am in macau welcome to the site!
    Hey Blake, Thanks for welcoming me to the site, I got your pm, but I can't respond because I haven't leveled up yet, But hey, yeah im in HK right now, Macau is awesome!, which part are you from. Im in TST right now.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Well that's a great start!

Why don't you start up a photography business? That seems to combine you're two great loves! What sort of photography do you do? We've got a few budding photographers on this site, and I'll bet if you look there'll be a group for it too! If not then you should totally make some!

Do you play any sports? Whats your favourite sport to watch?

Welcome to ADISC Looking forward to hearing more from you soon
    Actually yeah, im thinking of starting my own photo business but theirs so much competition out there.
    I read your coming out thread, You're awesome!
    Yeah, I play basketball,and tennis
    my favourite sport to watch is soccer and basketball(Lakers!)
    What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by hypebeast View Post
    just even writing this intro is daunting enough.
    And it is a start, most of us don't twist arms for info as much as prod newbies to share as much or little as they are comfortable.

Welcome, and I hope you'll spend a little time with us, you may fall into a comfort zone that allows the forging of new friendships.

Actually yeah, im thinking of starting my own photo business but theirs so much competition out there.
    I read your coming out thread, You're awesome!
    Yeah, I play basketball,and tennis
    my favourite sport to watch is soccer and basketball(Lakers!)
    What about you?
    Hmmm, probably rugby to watch, and... uhm... rugby to play? Lol I'm such a tomboy sometimes!