Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DL from Brighton :)

Default DL from Brighton :)

Hey,

Just a quick hello. I'm Dave from Brighton. A DL witha bit of AB. Anyone local feel free to say hi!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by brightonDL View Post
    Hey,

Just a quick hello. I'm Dave from Brighton. A DL witha bit of AB. Anyone local feel free to say hi!

Dave
    Hi there Dave, welcome to ADISC!

I'm going to leave your introduction as it is, since it doesn't specifically break any rules, however I want you to know that meet-up requests are against the rules, and asking for people in your local area is borderline. As an aside, I now know where you live, which is a bit creepy, so for your own protection if I were you I'd edit my post to remove that.

Now, we're all about the community here at ADISC, so why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself

Welcome, looking forward to hearing more from you soon

alu

Hey dave, hows brighton atm.

Oooppsss apologies, didn't think of that! Ermm been into nappies for about 10 years but never done anything much about it. Been more into them in the last year, I suppose I am comfortable with liking them now Like some of the AB side but more DL. I have been to the ABC Club in London once but was a little freaked out, may try it again

Brighton is good, only been here a few months but I do love it

crazykittensmile

Hi Dave,

Welcome to ADISC

Brighton - YAY! I love Brighton. Being in Wales I don't live anywhere near it, but I visit a lot (have a cousin living there) and am actually thinking about moving there next year. It's such a fun place; the lanes are definitely my favourite place to shop. I also love the Indian supermarket/healthfood shop on the way to Hove, that alone is reason for me to move there.

Anyway, welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around the forums

Thanks Jess It is ace, I love it. It's one of the few places that small shops seem to survive rather than the usual Primark/New Look/Topman etc I see you like your cats, I got 2 9 week old kittens, cute but hectic!

Well I am not very local, but I do indeed want to say HI!
    Welcome to the site, the more you work at it the more you will get back.
    Thanks for stopping by, hope you stay for a long while and I look forward to reading your posts =D

Hey. Nice to meet you I was out your way a few weeks ago, business unfortunatly I'll never order a main course again when I'm out, the starters are huge!!

Welcome to the site, I hope you're liking it. Be careful out there in Brighton, I hear it's a rough place.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by brightonDL View Post
    Thanks Jess It is ace, I love it. It's one of the few places that small shops seem to survive rather than the usual Primark/New Look/Topman etc I see you like your cats, I got 2 9 week old kittens, cute but hectic!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww! That makes me very jealous - I want kittens! But unfortunately I don't think my kitty would appreciate them as much as me, she has grown up a pampered only child and doesn't get on well with the neighbourhood cats so I don't know if she'd tolerate a kitten. I do love cats though, one day I want to have lots and lots and become a proper crazy cat lady!