Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hey all

  1. #1

    Default Hey all

    Hey all
    I'm Baby Wil, 23yrs old and mainly an AB.
    Worn on and off since I was 14. Now wearing 247
    Like computers, gaming and cycling
    I'm also starting college soon to hopefully continue to university to hopefully become a Paramedic

  2. #2
    Dude84

    Default

    Hello again Nice intro, if a little short.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    crazykittensmile

    Default

    Hi Wil,

    Rydw i'n edrych tin' byw yn Cymru; a fi! Wyt ti'n siarad Cymraeg? Rydw i'n siarad saesneg gyda fy frindiau a fy teulu, ond rydw i'n dysgu Cymraeg ar fy ysgol a siarad fach fach gymraeg.

    Ahem. Well, if you do speak Welsh then you will no doubt see how awful I am it, and if not then hopefully you will be really really impressed!

    Anyway, welcome to ADISC. There aren't many of us from Wales here so it is always nice to have someone else join, even if you are from the very North - I live in the South. Training to be a paramedic; will you stay in Wales to do that? Have you been watching the Channel4 comedy show, Sirens? It has made me look at paramedics, and to be honest the emergency services in general, in a whole new light! I'm not sure it is the most accurate portrayal of course, but even so, I have been enjoying it more than any other hospital TV-show. Oh, apart from maybe Greenwing, I forgot about that, but that doesn't really have the paramedics.

    Anyway, again welcome to a fellow Welshman (well, technically I was born in England and am not a man so I might not be considered a Welshman by you if you are hardcore Welsh, but I grew up in Wales and my heart is here so hopefully you will recognise me as part of the Welsh club) and I look forward to seeing you around the forums

  5. #5
    lloydrughing

    Default

    Yellow! I'm glad you want to be a paramedic, I hope you succeed. Have you ever cycled competitively?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dude84 View Post
    Hello again Nice intro, if a little short.
    Yeah, didn't know what else I could put :P



    Quote Originally Posted by zultan View Post
    what kind of games are you into?
    Mainly into Shoot 'em Ups like Halo, Quake, Gears of War etc but do play on other types of games



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Well, if you do speak Welsh then you will no doubt see how awful I am it, and if not then hopefully you will be really really impressed!
    LOL. Speak a tiny bit of Welsh but not much.



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    There aren't many of us from Wales here so it is always nice to have someone else join, even if you are from the very North - I live in the South.
    I know the feeling. The closest is about 30 miles / 48km away from me. Don't know why there isn't many around



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Training to be a paramedic; will you stay in Wales to do that?
    It depends which university accepts me although have to go back to college first



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Have you been watching the Channel4 comedy show, Sirens? It has made me look at paramedics, and to be honest the emergency services in general, in a whole new light! I'm not sure it is the most accurate portrayal of course, but even so, I have been enjoying it more than any other hospital TV-show.
    Most of it is fictional but there is some true stuff there. Watched a



    Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Anyway, again welcome to a fellow Welshman (well, technically I was born in England and am not a man so I might not be considered a Welshman by you if you are hardcore Welsh, but I grew up in Wales and my heart is here so hopefully you will recognise me as part of the Welsh club) and I look forward to seeing you around the forums
    Thanks. Also I'm like yourself... Originally from Liverpool lol



    Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    I'm glad you want to be a paramedic, I hope you succeed. Have you ever cycled competitively?
    Thanks. No, just cycle for pleasure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.