Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic X (ソニックX) video thread *link to anime*

Default Sonic X (ソニックX) video thread *link to anime*

Here you can descuss (sp) about the anime plus at the bottom of the page there is a link to the anime if none of you have seen it. And for some of you who have been looking for the NON 4 kids crappy dub. Also there is a brief description of the story.

The story: Back on Sonic's home planet, Eggman has collected all 7 of the Chaos Emeralds, and is about to have absolute power when Sonic interferes, causing an explosion that sends everyone from their world to Earth. Sonic and his friends team up with 12 year old Christopher Thorndyke to collect all the Chaos Emeralds and defeat the evil Dr. Eggman.
    On a mission to save his friend, Sonic accidentaly sets off a machine that performs Chaos Control, warping him, his friends, and Eggman, to a world of humans. Sonic and Co. find a boy named Chris Thorndyke, who they befriend as they take on Dr. Eggman to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds, stop the water-creature Chaos, and save the world from the Ultimate Lifeform.

The link: crunchyroll - Anime - Sonic X

( By the way if the mods have any problem with this thread they can shut it down at anytime. Thank you.)

I know right now I am up to episode 2 on the anime. A while ago I was really far but I had to stop because of school and stuff so I kinda lost my place. Anyways I really like the anime. Hey Kenshin how far are you on the anime?

The quality on that site stinks o.o
    I'd sooner grab it off isoHunt or animeyume.

Well I wouldn't be quick to judge the video player on the site. Actually if you notice that you can change the video from low qual to high qual just by clicking a button below the vid. Also you can make the video bigger with another button below the vid you're watching. You just have to look that's all....

Ooo, Sonic X. I had tried to watch it when it came on TV, but I kinda stopped eventually. XD I really like the video games. The older ones, anyway. Some of the new ones kinda make me shudder.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    Well I wouldn't be quick to judge the video player on the site. Actually if you notice that you can change the video from low qual to high qual just by clicking a button below the vid. Also you can make the video bigger with another button below the vid you're watching. You just have to look that's all....
    Don't be so quick to assume. The low quality hurt my ears, but even the high quality had bad sound and distorts some of the colors.

Sonic sucks! I hate you all! I can't get over that someone likes different stuff than me! I hate the animes you like! Internet! RAAAAARRRGGGGH! But seriously, the new sonic games are horrible. All you do is hold down the forward button and you win. They tried giving sonic a "cool" new feel because the original fans were getting older and they wanted sonic to follow them into their teenage years. Of course this failed, and now we have all these crappy animes and games. And his name is Dr.Robotnik, not Eggman. They killed my favorite franchise when I was a kid. I used to go bat shit for sonic. I ate the chef Boiardee sonic shaped noodles for god's sake. And what do they do? They butcher the games. I mean, it's not like Megaman, where the games got bad simply because it got stale. I mean, It's not like the megaman 4 was bad, it just got boring. If you were to release Megaman 4 first, people would love it! But Sonic, no. His games got worse. He took a step back. In exchange for this lame 90's bullshit ''X'' "to the extreme" marketing gimmick. And all the other characters? Besides Tails and Knuckles, they all suck. And each one is more unimaginative than the last. Especially Shadow. Man, my childhood is destroyed. **** you sega, **** you

Okay... well you Really didn't need to come in here and bash Sonic and anime in general if you DON'T like sonic or anime LEAVE!!! We don't need this type of negitive talk ok?! If you want to rant open up a ranting topic where you can rant your all you want.

He wasn't bashing Sonic entirely, he was just saying that he likes the older stuff and finds the newer stuff not nearly as good. (AKA crap) I used to love Sonic. Just once they got more into the 3D area, it really got, bleh. That and they keep spitting out characters, just stick with some and stop making more, please. The anime I just got bored of, and I hated Tails' voice and didn't like Chris. And, if you make a topic that requires opinion, expect some to not agree.