Thread: Been gone for a bit.

Default Been gone for a bit.

Well... haven't been on here for sometime. Not sure why I stopped coming here... probably other sites took my attention away as well as stress form where I lived probably prevented me for wanting to enjoy this side of me. Life has that effect on me.

Feels good to come back and say hi again to all the fine folks here. Hope nothing pulls me away for here again. :3

--------------------------------------------------

And a bit about me, I'm an avid artist (who of late can't seem to finish anything) as well as an enthusiastic gamer and loving kinkster. Being enthralled with Minecraft and KerbalSpaceProgram as of late, and been reading up the Pathfinder rule system. Enjoy going out and meeting up with friends... either hanging out at malls or going out to dance at the clubs.

Bit more about me, I'm a gay submissive young adult. (Gonna be 25 in a few months... with must distaste... I hate growing older. ;n; ) Most find me as charming and shy, however, always love to socialize. Open minded to numerous things... either sexual or ideological. Over all, I find intolerance and close-minded views most annoying.

AB/DL/BF interest is pretty new to me. Always been curious about it the several years or so, but it was only the past year I have actually experience with it (and with much joy to it as well). I'm a little subbie sissy at heart, and enjoy every bit of it. Funny though with all my fetishes, AB/BF is actually a fetish that doesn't arouse me. The whole aspect of it is just comforting for me... almost at a primal level. I know the majority of people hear feel the same, and is probably why I enjoyed this place so much. ^__^

Anywho, hope to meet more people and socialize a bunch more.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyHeart View Post

Not sure why I stopped coming here.. Life has that effect on me.
    Same, before xmas I dropped out for several months; we seem to have some interesting points in common, though some interesting differences too.

Feels good to come back and say hi again to all the fine folks here. Hope nothing pulls me away for here again. :3
    Same here, though I have learned my disappearances will be unpredictable and sudden; the best we can do is take that into account and prepare for them... and stay in touch so people don't worry.

--------------------------------------------------

And a bit about me, I'm an avid artist (who of late can't seem to finish anything)
    Heh avid? but inconsistent ? You are part raccoon?

I'm a gay submissive young adult.
    You know who you are. And are proud of it. Yay.

(Gonna be [older] in a few months... with must distaste... I hate growing older. )
    I hear ya :S

charming and shy
    Like me!

AB/DL/BF interest is pretty new to me.
    Fixable.

with much joy to it as well ...enjoy every bit of it.

Funny though with all my fetishes, AB/BF is actually a fetish that doesn't arouse me. The whole aspect of it is just comforting for me...Oh. You are NOT part raccoon.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-Jul-2011 at 23:39.

Hi, KittyHeart. Welcome back. I had noticed that you disappeared, and I am glad that you are back. As Raccoon mentioned, I always worry when people just vanish without leaving even a hint as to why. Have fun, and take care.

as a musician, i i've been through that 'can't seem to finish anything' phase a couple times. it usually ends with me getting absolutely hammered with friends then goin off on my own back to my house where i work for 12 hours straight finishing all the half-written songs i have layin around. so i tell you, there is light at the end of the tunnel .

welcome back