Thread: Diaper Changer Question

Default Diaper Changer Question

Hey guys whats up. So when I am in a diaper especially if its wet or poopy I wouldnt mind if a man changed me. Someone my age though. I am 100% straight and I dont know why I want my diaper changed by a man. Could someone please help me with this problem. Thanks .

If its not a sexual fetish to be changed, I'd assume you just prefer the father role to the mother. Nothing to be worried about, unless it's sexual for you!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    If its not a sexual fetish to be changed, I'd assume you just prefer the father role to the mother. Nothing to be worried about, unless it's sexual for you!
    Well I would rather have a women change me haha. But thanks for the help!

I guess I'd just echo what eeyore said and add that perhaps the connotations of a male caretaker are more appealing. Men are often seen as more authoritative and are usually physically stronger, thus they could carry/cradle/manhandle. I think these kind of generalised stereotypes absolutely play a role in caretaker preference.

I think having your diaper changed by another person is more fun as a fantasy than as a reality. On the few occasions that I have tried it in real life, it has always felt awkward, although this is less so if the other person is the same age and gender as yourself. I am also hetero and would feel really uncomfortable having anyone of the opposite gender(other than my partner) change my diaper. Probably because it would feel sexual even if nothing other than diaper changing took place. Regardless of whether you consider it to be a sexual thing it is always going to be a very intimate experience.

Conversely, I prefer my girlfriend changing me to myself - she's very caring and it makes it a lot more enjoyable!

I get what he's saying. I asked a gay guy to change me once (facepalm memories), because I just wanted to be changed. I'd prefer it to be a girl, but it doesn't matter.

I would like the sexiest woman in the world to change my diaper but that wont happon. Woooow that would be really nice.