Thread: Bad news everyone!

Default Bad news everyone!

so I've just got back from town and i went into boots, (the only place in my entire city that sells adult diapers) to stock up on tena slip maxis, and they don't sell them any more.
    only Boots own brand (which everyone here knows, suck), and pants style, which always leak on me.
    FYI, This is the St Albans St Peters St branch (UK)

JediJon, i work for Boots and i dont think we've stocked Tena slips for ages, i've worked there for 5 years and i dont think i've ever seen them., You can order them on the Boots website and get them delivered to the store though.

i bought some from in store last year. and if went online to buy some, i'd probably get bambinos. if i wasn't skint.

The LLoyds chemist chain of pharmacies often stock Tena products and can get them in for you if they don't have them - they also do a pretty competitive mail order service.

Quote Originally Posted by JediJon View Post
    (the only place in my entire city that sells adult diapers)
    use the force, jon, use the force.......or, the internet.
    ST. ALBANS Mobility and Access Equipment - Alphamarque Associates Ltd

there's quite a few mobility and disability shops in St. Albans (check out yell.com), most of which you'll have to phone or nip into to enquire as to their products.

and btw, i never knew that Boots had ever done TenaSlip. perhaps if they stopped putting cosmetic and gimmicky junk on the shelves, they'd have room for the healthcare products?

Quote Originally Posted by JediJon View Post
    so I've just got back from town and i went into boots, (the only place in my entire city that sells adult diapers) to stock up on tena slip maxis, and they don't sell them any more.
    only Boots own brand (which everyone here knows, suck), and pants style, which always leak on me.
    FYI, This is the St Albans St Peters St branch (UK)
    I didnt even know they sold them, every time I go into the big boots in the city I live (newcastle) they have always had like tena pants and boots own brand. I have thought about getting boots own brand before and trying them because I cant find many pictures or information about them online but I decided a little while back to do a massive online order of 3 packs of tena slip maxi (probabaly my fave) and also 3 packs of abena x-plus they are expencive thouth