Thread: i think i know how i became an ab

Default i think i know how i became an ab

when iwas born my mother became very ill and was in the hosptal for 2 months. from what i am told she almost died. i actualy went home a few days after birth with my grandparents. for some reason the hospital didnt circumcize me. my earliest memories that i have is being in a hospital frightened to death and my mother explaining that she is leaving but she will be back tomorow, i can remember crying and throwing a fit. i was in a crib so i couldnt run after her but vividly remember
    watching her walk away and me being left in this strang scary place. i know now that i was scheduled for a circumcision in the morning. after a while i must have settled down (probably drugged) and i can remember laying there and getting a belly ache. i had to go potty! i was a shy child and was afraid to ask somebody to take me, needless to say i eventualy pooped myself. at some point a nurse came in and i can remember her cleaning me up and saying"you need to tell me when you have to go potty, your a big boy!"after she left i pooped the bed again (diarea)
    i was certain i was in big trouble and i thought i would never get to go home. i can actualy remember trying to clean up the mess so i wouldnt be in trouble. i can remember reachin over the crib to a night stand for a box of tissues,wiping my bum and throwing them under the crib.
    at some point the nurse came back in and she knew right away that i had messed. she began to scold me i can rember her asking me if i wore diapers at home? i can remember more people coming to help in the cleanup. last thing i remember is being naked in the crib and i very gentle sympathetic nurse coming in pushing a cart , a cart full of diapers and pajamas. she put a diaper on me an new pjs and rubbed m back till i fell back to sleep.my next memories i have of my stay is the doctor coming at me with the gas mask.then being caried from the hospital by mother.not sure if i still had a diaper on . but i like to think i did.

Miku

Your story doesn't make sense to me.. You say you were just born and a few months later you were taken back to the hospital, where the nurse said you were old enough to tell her you had to go to the bathroom? And if you were just born, then how could you reach OVER the crib to get tissues..? If you could reach over it, then you're too old to be in a crib imho.. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just a little confused. If you could clarify things please do so :/
    Last edited by Miku; 26-Jul-2011 at 03:26. Reason: mistook days for months. still confused.

Back when I was under the age of 10 all stays in any hospital was confined to a hospital crib, as it was hospital policy back than. Even when I was 11 years old I was put in a diaper after surgery as it was easyer on the hospital staff to change a diaper than have someone in the room waiteing for you to ask to use the potty.
    When I was a teenager bedpans where all the rage in hospitals and they where not the most comfortable thing to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Your story doesn't make sense to me.. You say you were just born and a few months later you were taken back to the hospital, where the nurse said you were old enough to tell her you had to go to the bathroom? And if you were just born, then how could you reach OVER the crib to get tissues..? If you could reach over it, then you're too old to be in a crib imho.. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just a little confused. If you could clarify things please do so :/
    sorry, i know my writing isnt as good as it should be, i was 3 1/2 when i went back to the hospital, for surgery.
    these are my earliest memories. i just think its odd that this very traumatic experience is diaper related and i grew up to be ab. i wonder if this is the reason for my ab side?

lloydrughing

Wow, that's really touching.

the thing i dont get with this story is, why did your mom take you back to get circumcised? its not really necessary to get that done unless youre having trouble with it being there, like constant infections etc

It is truly a gift to be able to trace back your fetish roots back to certain memories. I envy you because I am completely lost as to why I become an TB. However it does make it an interesting thing to think about what might have happened if that didn't play out he way it did. If they hadn't used cribs during you stay at the hospital 0.o. =D

Zake

Interesting and beautiful story. I think it's common for AB/DL's to do what they do partly out of nostalgia for their childhood. For example. I remember as a young child (maybe 3-4 yrs old) purposely wetting myself and/or my bed to get attention from my parents, and later on I had a friend (around age 6-10) who wore diapers to bed which I found interesting and exciting...I don't think this could be the only cause, but certain I would say it contributed.

So in answer, yes, I think your story partially explains your fetish, but there seems to also just be an innate difference with us in the way we think that makes us inclined to like diapers...

My intrest in diapers started when I was around 5 or 6 when I saw 2 boys my age wearing nothing but a diaper pulling a little red wagon with a extra large box of Pampers in it at a paraide my family was attending.
    I remember looking to see if my mother had those diapers in the baby's room when we got back home, from than on I have been intrested in wearing diapers, that was 40 some years ago, and I am still wearing diapers today.