Thread: Hi there

Wink Hi there

Hello there, I guess I would best describe myself as quite shy actually and keep to myself for the most part. I am just getting by and enjoy playing guitar in my free time. Computers and programming are also a genuine interest of mine for many years.

I find myself coming back to ADISC, over and over. Mostly to read stories of those with similar interests or similar situations that I have been through.

Let me just go ahead and tell you my story of the first lasting impression I have of diapers.. I was forced to wear them one night at about the age of 6 years old, I had wet the bed several nights in a row and my Mom told me that I must wear a diaper tonight (she was tired of washing the sheets, can hardly blame her). I was crying as she taped on one of those plastic backed pampers, pleading not to have to wear it, promising not to wet the bed.

I fought it to a certain degree, but it didn't matter. Had I refused and removed it, this would have meant a spanking for sure, and I would still have ended up wearing it. So I wore it. I can still remember how the plastic of the diaper dug into my skin. It really made a loud crinkling as I attempted to quietly turn over, and was embarrassing thinking that my old brother was just in the bed on the other side of the room and often picked on me. It made me sad to be forced to wear it.

So to make a long story short, I pleaded with myself, PLEASE WAKE UP DRY. Funny thing is, I did! I didn't have to wear a diaper the next night. I was really proud of myself the next morning. However, I still had occasional accidents, even at school I ended up coming home wet.

Somehow this memory has stuck with me though, and for some reason after this I was drawn to diapers for comfort and also what was like a reminiscence of times gone by. A longing for what truly was a better time, before I lost my father to a crazy accident, before I knew how cruel the world truly is, and a time when I only knew what actually was good.

Ah well. With that said, I just enjoy diapers at this point, they comfort me and I enjoy reading stories from others as well as the abundance of interesting information that is provided here. Although diapers are just a small part of my life, sometimes it seems to fully encompass who I am.

Anyway, hope this wasn't too much info, I don't mean to bore anyone!

This is actually the first time I have ever posted anything regarding diapers and it feels strange to type it out and admit it. Ok, I'll wrap it up now, just had to drop an intro, thanks for reading.

Time for a change! LOL

Hello, sadlad, why are you so sad? Just kidding. I'm into computer stuff to. I'm hoping to be a game programmer or at least animator when I get into college. I used to play guitar too, but I quit. Too lazy to practice... What kind of music do you play? Are you in a band of some sort?

I'm a computer geek too. lol. welcome to ADISC. I'm on the cyber defense team, long story short, my mom took me off the team just before they won 1st place at nationals. so I would been on the best cyber defense team in the US. but anyway, I'm not into diapers as much, it would be cool though cause the competitions take hours and I hate getting up to go to the bathroom, but I 'm not big into diapers. I'm more of a pacifier addict. so yeah, welcome to ADISC.

hehe, I am not as sad as I used to be! Thanks for the welcome.. You played guitar too? cool.. I was in a cover band for a while playing lead guitar, nothing special, just played some local gigs here and there. Some birthday parties and stuff.
    At the time we mainly used Metallica to learn and practice harmonies, they had some tough stuff in their guitar leads. It was good practice, but there was also the common requests for Nirvana, Third Eye Blind, Pearl Jam, The OffSpring, Bush, Creed and other 90s bands. The members have since moved on, so now the guitar is just a hobby to kick back and pick on occasionally.

Game programming, I always thought that would be a good gig. Sounds like a great job.

There are so many paths you can take in computers, focusing on a specific field as you are is a big step forward..and a smart move..

I'm sure you will pick up the guitar again, always a good way to pass the time..

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattmatt95 View Post
    I'm a computer geek too. lol. welcome to ADISC. I'm on the cyber defense team, long story short, my mom took me off the team just before they won 1st place at nationals. so I would been on the best cyber defense team in the US. but anyway, I'm not into diapers as much, it would be cool though cause the competitions take hours and I hate getting up to go to the bathroom, but I 'm not big into diapers. I'm more of a pacifier addict. so yeah, welcome to ADISC.
    Thanks mattmatt, that is awesome that you could have been on the winning cyber defense team! Congrats on your accomplishments.

Now that you mention the paci, that's a good idea, I gotta get me one. It's been awhile.