Thread: About me

Red face About me

My name is John. I currently live in El Paso, Texas. It is the smallest big city you will ever see. The city is locate in far West Texas.
    I'm here to find some freinds and learn more about others with simmular interests.
    A little about me. I'm a Middle East war vet who suffered some nerve injuries when I had a back injury. I now suffer from slight incontnence issues (only urinary). Anyone here have simular isues?

hi john i have similar issue but not urine and caused by different circumstances maybe if u tell more of your interests 1st just to break the ice

Quote Originally Posted by johnselm View Post
    My name is John. I currently live in El Paso, Texas. It is the smallest big city you will ever see. The city is locate in far West Texas.
    I'm here to find some freinds and learn more about others with simmular interests.
    A little about me. I'm a Middle East war vet who suffered some nerve injuries when I had a back injury. I now suffer from slight incontnence issues (only urinary). Anyone here have simular isues?