Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a Ninikins!

Red face It's a Ninikins!

Hi guys! My name is Ninikins and it's great to have finally joined here! I'm an average 21 year old college student with a waitressing job to get by I'm currently on 'summer break' and got recently accepted into a school I've been trying to get in for a while so I'm actually really pumped for school coming up.

I got into diapers via my boyfriend. He had mentioned to me once and since it didn't sound like a recent thing I kind of blew it off but then he brought it up and exposed me to this new world and I was hooked. I enjoy just relaxing in diapers and even falling asleep in them (best sleep I've ever gotten honestly). My boyfriend and I enjoy bottles and pacifiers, but we're waiting to get our own place in a few years to really go crazy and buy lots more stuff. I had known of diaper fetishes way before my boyfriend but never got hands on experience like now. That's basically what brings me here,haha!

Besides diapers I'm into anime and video games. I recently have gotten to the trend of reading manga vs. watching anime. Not sure why,but I guess the bookworm in me misses reading actual books (or words in books instead of subtitles). Current mangas I'm into are One Piece,Ranma 1/2,Spice and Wolf,Fujoshi Kanojo, Oh my Goddess,aaand the list really goes on ^^;

As I mentioned before I'm a bookworm! I enjoy the writings of Ray Bradbury,Rick Riordan,Khaled Hosseini, and the list really goes on. Currently I just finished reading the book Beast by Donna Jo Napoli and about to read The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan. If anyone has any good suggestions on novels to read I'd gladly apperciate it since I love to read!

Lastly, I enjoy video games as well. I'm not a hardcore gamer but I do enjoy games like Final Fantasy 10,Katamari Damacy,W.O.W,Rift, and Spiral knights (just to name a few). Since most of my gaming systems aren't hooked up,I mainly just play video games on my laptop. Currently only playing Spiral knights and League of Legends.

I'm just here to honestly look for more people to really talk to About anything honestly! I hope to get to know you guys better (and I hope there weren't too many images!)

Last edited by Trevor; 24-Jul-2011 at 07:19. Reason: Purple text color reserved for moderator messages.

Hi, Ninikins. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. That was a nice introduction, and I don't think there were too many images. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. What classes will you be taking when you return to school ?

Welcome aboard. Katamari Damacy is awesome, I'm kinda sad that they aren't releasing new ones.

@Fifigal

Thank you for the warm welcome I'm not sure honestly what classes I'm going to take next. I'm going to orientation literally two days after my birthday so we'll figure out that! Most likely more basic classes but hopefully an art class here or there because my major is Graphic Design

@Billythemountain

Thanks for the welcome Yes! Katamari Damacy was amazing! I played all the games and enjoyed them all~ I am a bit bummed that there will be no more but when that feeling comes I just turn on my psp and play a little x3

@Sovereigngrace (hope I spelt that right,didn't copy-paste )

I'm glad you liked it Thanks for the welcome!

Hi, Ninikins. I hope you can get some of the art classes, too, but you have to get the basic, required general Ed. classes out of the way sooner or later. Graphic Design is an interesting subject of study, but I imagine it has changed quite a bit from what it was when I was in school. I would think that computers are much more involved now. Anyway, best of luck. Enjoy what summer break you have left.

@Fifigal

Oh yes I'm sure but I've taken most of my basic classes already at a tech school. If I'm correct I just need another math class,finish up American History,and...Well I don't know other than that for basics. Graphic design has been part of my life ever since I got into it during high school Thank you!

That was a nice, detailed intro. Welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    I got into diapers via my boyfriend. He had mentioned to me once and since it didn't sound like a recent thing I kind of blew it off but then he brought it up and exposed me to this new world and I was hooked. I enjoy just relaxing in diapers and even falling asleep in them (best sleep I've ever gotten honestly). My boyfriend and I enjoy bottles and pacifiers, but we're waiting to get our own place in a few years to really go crazy and buy lots more stuff. I had known of diaper fetishes way before my boyfriend but never got hands on experience like now. That's basically what brings me here,haha!
    Sounds like your having fun. That's one of the best parts of being ABDL. It's uplifting to see someone who wasn't "born into it" become so enthusiastic.

Besides diapers I'm into anime and video games. I recently have gotten to the trend of reading manga vs. watching anime. Not sure why,but I guess the bookworm in me misses reading actual books (or words in books instead of subtitles). Current mangas I'm into are One Piece,Ranma 1/2,Spice and Wolf,Fujoshi Kanojo, Oh my Goddess,aaand the list really goes on ^^
    Ranma 1/2 is pretty good. If you like that, then you should consider Inuyasha. Both were created by Rumiko Takahashi.

As I mentioned before I'm a bookworm! I enjoy the writings of Ray Bradbury,Rick Riordan,Khaled Hosseini, and the list really goes on. Currently I just finished reading the book Beast by Donna Jo Napoli and about to read The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan. If anyone has any good suggestions on novels to read I'd gladly apperciate it since I love to read!
    If you like medieval fantasy, then try "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin. It's definately one of the best book series I have read. There is also a quality HBO series based on the first book called "A Game of Thrones".

Lastly, I enjoy video games as well. I'm not a hardcore gamer but I do enjoy games like Final Fantasy 10,Katamari Damacy,W.O.W,Rift, and Spiral knights (just to name a few). Since most of my gaming systems aren't hooked up,I mainly just play video games on my laptop. Currently only playing Spiral knights and League of Legends.
    Video games are fairly popular with the members here. You should consider joining the ADISC gaming group.

I'm just here to honestly look for more people to really talk to About anything honestly! I hope to get to know you guys better (and I hope there weren't too many images!)
    We're a support community. That's what it's all about.

@KitsBunny
    thank you for the warm welcome

I've read and watched Inuyasha as a kid. It was the first anime that I identified as my first for a while (then I realized I watched Pokemon and Sailor Moon so...).
    I have heard of that book as well as the series. My boyfriend is currently reading them. I will definitely grab them the moment he's done if it's very good

As for the gaming group I might consider doing that! I didn't even know there was a group Sounds like fun.

nice intro. welcome .

a) you knew of diaper fetishes before your boyfriend? mind me askin how?

b) Game of Thrones is redonkulous. seriously, probably one of the best tv series I have ever seen. i recently acquired the first four novels--the fifth came out on the 12th of this month, I believe--but I haven't really been able to get into them yet. even so, george martin is a bestselling author and he provided an excellent story for the hbo series to be based on so I assume the ice and fire series is high quality stuff--i recommend it.

c) i'm a fellow gamer too . in fact, i finally took the plunge and traded in dragon age 2 (it was a mistake to get it on the first day. had i waited i wouldve known that the first game, origins, is a much better rpg if you don't care about da2's improved combat) so i could have the funds to pre-order skyrim (i believe the seventh time this week i've mentioned it on an intro thread... 11/11/11 a day we shall never forget ). i got $30 for it so i was pretty happy .