Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wet dream nappy

Default Wet dream nappy

Does anyone on here (male, obviously) wear nappies because they experience nocturnal emissions or wet dreams?

I actually started wearing Drynites when I was about 14 for this reason, and I still wear nappies to bed (Tena Slip or Boy's Drynites).

I did try some other products including putting Depend Guards in underwear and a few others, but the problem is that at night, the direction you ejaculate can be unpredictable, even though it's a much smaller amount of liquid than a full urination, so you're really only safe with a nappy that has absorbant material over a large area.

It's got me thinking - could there be a market for a "wet dream nappy" aimed at male teenagers? After all, it's something a large number of people experience.

alu

wait so your wearing because of wet dreams. hmm ,i've never had a wet dream so i couldn't say anything on the matter but i dont think A) many people have constant wet dreams B) would wear a nappy for it. Both thing are quite embarasing to talk about anyway, also imagen how akward it would be to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by WD1 View Post
    I actually started wearing Drynites when I was about 14 for this reason, and I still wear nappies to bed (Tena Slip or Boy's Drynites).
    i've argued for some time that that was the real reason why the larger goodnites/drynites were commercially viable. not many supposedly grown-ups know what wet dreams are nor at what age they occur.
    i can remember my mum asking 'what are these stains on your pyjamas?', but i didn't know myself at that age.

as for a practical solution to wet dreams, because of the low amount of fluid involved and it's fairly quick drying time, i wouldn't recommend the expense of disposables. instead, trainer-pants or pull-up nappies, of the kind as supplied by 'home n dry' are more viable and comfortable (remembering to go a size up so you don't get too sweaty). i prefer the pull-up nappies as they have a quicker drying time when washed and you then have a choice of whatever plastic-pants you wish to wear (if any). i generally prefer the cheaper plastic-pants for their greater sensory stimulation.

i agree with alu on this one when i was 14 i wold be way to embarrassed to go in a store and buy them i have done now im 21 but still feal embaresed because i think what if a friend sees me however i don't were because of wet dreams

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    wait so your wearing because of wet dreams. hmm ,i've never had a wet dream so i couldn't say anything on the matter but i dont think A) many people have constant wet dreams B) would wear a nappy for it. Both thing are quite embarasing to talk about anyway, also imagen how akward it would be to buy.

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

wold you recommend going a size up in pull up pants if the person in them uses them for urine and or fecal matter that to me dos not sound like a good idea going 1 size bigger than you need must only work for the wet dream situation am i write

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i've argued for some time that that was the real reason why the larger goodnites/drynites were commercially viable. not many supposedly grown-ups know what wet dreams are nor at what age they occur.
    i can remember my mum asking 'what are these stains on your pyjamas?', but i didn't know myself at that age.

as for a practical solution to wet dreams, because of the low amount of fluid involved and it's fairly quick drying time, i wouldn't recommend the expense of disposables. instead, trainer-pants or pull-up nappies, of the kind as supplied by 'home n dry' are more viable and comfortable (remembering to go a size up so you don't get too sweaty). i prefer the pull-up nappies as they have a quicker drying time when washed and you then have a choice of whatever plastic-pants you wish to wear (if any). i generally prefer the cheaper plastic-pants for their greater sensory stimulation.

Masturbation before bed may help, also, lying on your back to sleep will be good too. Wet dreams occur from you rubbing against the bed in your sleep. In fact, diapers may make it worse as you have more material to stimulate with...

lloydrughing

Does your name stand for wet dream?

Quote Originally Posted by lloydrughing View Post
    Does your name stand for wet dream?
    Roflmno that's funny

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Odd that this question should be asked, because I had this exact experience last night in a pullup. I was disappointed with the failure of the pants to contain it, if I hadn't had plastic pants on top it would have leaked. As WD says the direction of ejaculation is unpredictable and it's likely to miss the padding.

Quote Originally Posted by LilRetroBoy View Post
    [/COLOR]wold you recommend going a size up in pull up pants if the person in them uses them for urine and or fecal matter that to me dos not sound like a good idea going 1 size bigger than you need must only work for the wet dream situation am i write
    i'd always recommend sizing up, for quite a number of reasons which have been mentioned in previous threads.
    essentially, the primary purpose of plastic-pants is to act as a barrier to a wicking or transference onto any other materials that may be contacted (clothes, seats, etc); leak prevention is secondary as the nappy itself should be sufficiently sized and fitted so as to provide enough absorbancy and coverage to perform it's catchment and containment function.
    by a long shot, the main problem that people experience with leakages is due to insufficient absorbancy and coverage, by their choosing a nappy which is too small for them.

the opening and elastics on plastic-pants shouldn't so tight as to prevent air-flow, but merely to contour to the body. having them tight provides the perfect environment for bacterial growth, annoys the skin and, in the worst case scenario, can reduce blood-flow to the legs.
    comfort is the key, and that is something which used to be the dictated doctrine for professional nannies, who were schooled in the practice of placing the elastics of the pant upon the edge of the nappy rather the skin, for comfort and hygiene.

so from my understanding i should be going 1 size up in my pull ups but how do i determine the right size plastic pants to cover the pull up and not touch my skin

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i'd always recommend sizing up, for quite a number of reasons which have been mentioned in previous threads.
    essentially, the primary purpose of plastic-pants is to act as a barrier to a wicking or transference onto any other materials that may be contacted (clothes, seats, etc); leak prevention is secondary as the nappy itself should be sufficiently sized and fitted so as to provide enough absorbancy and coverage to perform it's catchment and containment function.
    by a long shot, the main problem that people experience with leakages is due to insufficient absorbancy and coverage, by their choosing a nappy which is too small for them.

the opening and elastics on plastic-pants shouldn't so tight as to prevent air-flow, but merely to contour to the body. having them tight provides the perfect environment for bacterial growth, annoys the skin and, in the worst case scenario, can reduce blood-flow to the legs.
    comfort is the key, and that is something which used to be the dictated doctrine for professional nannies, who were schooled in the practice of placing the elastics of the pant upon the edge of the nappy rather the skin, for comfort and hygiene.