Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football?

Odl9791

Default Football?

We may have an nfl seaon yet. So whose your team? I'm a part of Raider Nation, deep in enemy territory. (100 miles north of Denver. Lol!)

I'm a Cleveland Browns fan here, born and bred in Northeast Ohio, 50 miles from Cleveland Stadium. I too hope they get a deal done so we can have football this year.

WildThing121675

Quote Originally Posted by Odl9791 View Post
    We may have an nfl seaon yet. So whose your team? I'm a part of Raider Nation, deep in enemy territory. (100 miles north of Denver. Lol!)
    Im a Jaguars fan! Lol I live in Wisconsin though but I liked them ever since I was little kid because I liked the animal lol

Odl9791

I liked the jerseys when they first came out. Now...eh.

Bleck, football. Hockey is the best!

Odl9791

I'm a bit of a fan of west coast hockey, or at least pacific division. I have all the pacific division jesresy except for Anaheim. (Still can't get past the Disney past.) Favorite team: L.A. Kings

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

I actually was a Broncos fan until the age of 10. After watching them lose the Superbowl...again...I saw the black hats and moved to the darkside. LOL.

I am not much of an NFL girl. Although, if I were to pick a team, it would be the Dallas Cowboys. I have fond memories of being snuggled in my grandpa's lap as he watched them play.

Now if you want to talk college ball....I bleed Green and Yellow...Go Oregon Ducks. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysMissy View Post
    I am not much of an NFL girl. Although, if I were to pick a team, it would be the Dallas Cowboys. I have fond memories of being snuggled in my grandpa's lap as he watched them play.

Now if you want to talk college ball....I bleed Green and Yellow...Go Oregon Ducks. LOL
    No, it's the beaves!! OSU FTW!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Laughs! I do want the Beavers to do well too!

Civil war....I'm a duck though. LOL