Thread: My Big Day

Default My Big Day

I had a big day today =]

I normally can't wear nappies or pullups at home because i live with my mum. but ive been having some trouble with my tummy and toilet trouble, (probs ibs), so i suggested to my mum that i should wear some 'extra protection' to save my knickers =$. so for the past few days i've been wearing some pullups =D.

the first day, i wet myself in my car, and i thought that was good enough on its own.

but then today, i really went for it...

I put on my pullup and a dress this morning and went to my mates house, i then drove to see my Grandad at the pub - I wet myself there. I then drove to my Grandads house (to drop something off for him) and messed my pullup =$. I then went to Asda, had a walk round there in my wet and messy nappy, tried on some clothes and had a look at the baby section and bought a new bottle.

I then changed myself in the toilets (which took ages). when i got back to the car i then wet myself again in the car. i was sooo desperate i couldnt hold any of it.

Ive decided to use this to my advantage and am now sitting at home in a clean nappy, my mum will think im just in a pullup =D.

Any ideas how else i can use this to my advantage?
    Has anyone else had the oppotunity to do anything like this?

Just an FYI, you're probably going to have a lot of people coming down on you and giving you a lot of grief because you dared to be messy and in a big open store.

Anyway, I am hesitant to recommend any ways of pushing this to your advantage. I would recommend getting some medical advice from a doctor if this issue continues, though. Don't fake it, either, as you might find yourself in a bit of a spot if you're suddenly messing yourself all the time and a doctor finds nothing wrong (and at some point your parents would insist upon a doctor visit).

In the meantime, enjoy the diapers and the protection they afford.

Of course, the other option is to say something about how you enjoy the feel of the diapers or whatever and that you'd like to continue wearing them.

At any rate, good luck and I hope you get your issues sorted.

I too would say "don't push it too far". I have not musch choice about being messy in public sometimes and while i feel comfortable doing many activities in a wet diaper, I believe messy ones are a very different thing and that it is very hard to hide the odour and possible other obvious tell tale signs that you have used your protection for a bowel movement. Some people may feel that it is exciting to be in public with a messy diaper - and I can quite understand that. I do htink you have to think of other people and the offense you can cause. A lot depends on how much you have used the diaper - my comments are based on my personal experience of having a large dump without much notice - if the "problem" is smaller and well contained the constraints will be less. Nevertheless there are good reasons - medical and social - for getting out of a soiled diaper as soon as possible, especially for women as fecal infection via the urinary system can cause nasty infections.

This is only my personal opinion and I would not want to be seen to be "coming down" on anyone - especially as I think the one thing that is very wrong is that living at mum's home puts you under a unfair constraint about recreational diaper use. A parent is within their rights to have rules like "don't stub cigarettes out on the furniture" (as if you would) but for someone old enough to leave home there should be appropriate privacy and non-intrusion.

Do see a doctor especially as you suspect IBS.

Good luck with it all!

thanks for the comments =].
    I see everyones point, but people who are incontinent mess themselves in public and people have to deal with that so thats all that i was doing. and anyway ive never noticed any one who is incontinent so it cant be that bad. i did change it pretty quick, i was only in Asda for about 15 mins.
    I'm not allowed to leave home, im 17.

alu

i wouldn't milk it , if you push it too far / do too much your parents may get suspicious ect .

Quote Originally Posted by babybecky View Post
    thanks for the comments =].
    I see everyones point, but people who are incontinent mess themselves in public and people have to deal with that so thats all that i was doing. and anyway ive never noticed any one who is incontinent so it cant be that bad. i did change it pretty quick, i was only in Asda for about 15 mins.
    I'm not allowed to leave home, im 17.
    You tried on CLOTHES! In a messy diaper! Honestly, can you really not see what's wrong with that?

Yes, incontinent people do mess themselves, but incontinent people also have much more respect for their surroundings, and certainly everyone I know who cannot control their bowels will change themselves as soon as is possible after the fact. They certainly do not walk around a supermarket TRYING ON CLOTHES!

Truthfully, I'm horrified that you'd do that! I like shopping, I like trying on clothes! It's like when you go shoe shopping, and you're not wearing socks, courtesy says you don't actually try on any shoes without socks. Same with swimwear, you keep your undies on underneath, same with being messy - go and change before you try on clothes!

crazykittensmile

I seriously cannot believe that anybody would try on clothes, which other people will likely try-on, buy and wear prior to them being washed, in a messy nappy.

Walking around in a messy nappy/pull-up is pretty inconsiderate to the other people around you, but trying on clothes goes far beyond that.

Even the best nappies/pull-ups are not completely leak-proof, and smells do begin to permeate through the plastic; trying on clothes means that you risk your bodily fluids leaking onto, or the smell from your pull-up permeating onto clothing which another person will later buy. I would not want to wear or buy clothes if I knew a stranger in a messy nappy had been wearing them before me for obvious reasons, and I'm sure most people feel the same. There isn't really any excuse for not changing a messy nappy before trying on clothes, and to be honest I would be saying the same to an incontinent person who made a conscious choice not to change out of a messy nappy.

Trying on clothes other people are going to buy, while being messy, icky.

WOW, your very brave to go out in public in a wet/ messy diaper