Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody wanna play something multiplayer?

Default Anybody wanna play something multiplayer?

Hmm yea... Pretty much anybody wanna play something thats PC compatable and multiplayer?

I am adhd and physically limited so at times i have difficulty trying to entertain my self and right now i guess im slightly depressed because i have nothing to do and no one to do it with. Im open minded to anything and in terms of games or mmorpgs im very competitive so i can keep up with anybody as long is their willing to put up with lonely little me. Im open minded to buying a specific game as well if it really motivates me... i can run anything on my laptop mostly.

Anyways... im willing to maybe look at some fps games but they really burn me out physically so idk about that.

Anways yea if anybody wants a gaming partner let me know. o.x

I may consider. Any type of games in particular that you would be considering?

unno... i can do anything, especially sneezing... sneezing im real good at right now... *sneeze*. Anyways i can do stratagy games, tycoon games, all kinds of mmorpgs (free ones pay to play ones, i have a prefrence for cute armor but im up for whatev.) fps is okay though it kinda stresses me... i dunnos what do you like?

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 ----------

mmm... still looking! :3 mch wanted to do call of duty black ops and those games just burn me out to much plus i stopped playing em after modern warfare too cuz cuz eww botters.

Quote Originally Posted by sovereigngrace View Post
    world of warcraft!
    I second this

You can play Spiral Knights and Team Fortress 2 (for free) I adore the Spiral Knights game and it's cute! Err,one of my coworkers suggested a cute mmorpg but I can't recall the name. Will edit post when I find it x3

Team fortress 2! It's free to play now

Quote Originally Posted by iPampers View Post
    Team fortress 2! It's free to play now
    Yeah tf2!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    I second this

You can play Spiral Knights and Team Fortress 2 (for free) I adore the Spiral Knights game and it's cute! Err,one of my coworkers suggested a cute mmorpg but I can't recall the name. Will edit post when I find it x3
    I'm with you guys. Come play wow Chiharu! ^^

I used to play WoW quite frequently, but now I play Rift. Its pretty similar just looks a bit nicer and has a different community. My desktop is kind of broken at the moment though so im unable to play anything.

Team Fortress 2 is a pretty good multiplayer game though - I always play as pyro