Thread: Help me

Question Help me

I Have a few Q.s
    1. How can i get back on bedwetting?
    2. How can i reverse my bladder and bowel control but not completely tho
    3. my whole life i love wearing diaper were i dont know how i gotten back on it. Since then my parents found my with diapers at least 30 times,but the last time they caught me was like 3 or 4 years ago and i never stop. So how can I tell My Parent,But Should I?

Take it easy my friend. You're Okay. Your folks may not understand you though. You've been hiding your diapers and incontinence for a while? But its okay to be you.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel View Post
    I Have a few Q.s
    3. my whole life i love wearing diaper were i dont know how i gotten back on it. Since then my parents found my with diapers at least 30 times,but the last time they caught me was like 3 or 4 years ago and i never stop. So how can I tell My Parent,But Should I?
    Welcome to the boards.

1: what do you mean, get back?
    2 through 3. Woah. Slow down. Just how old are you again?

You want to remove bladder and bowel control....but not completely. You also aren't sure if or how you should tell your parents.

First off, there is no such thing as "partial loss of control". It doesn't work that way. Nor do you want that. Let's put it this way: "Partial" control means you still need to wear all the time to prevent accidents. It means EVERYONE knows you wear. It means your social life will take a hit. You will be judged. You won't have to bother to tell your parents because they'll be very aware. Oh, and it won't be because you have always been this way...it will be because you intentionally hurt or weakened your control. Guess what your parents will do when you do this? They'll take you to a doctor, who will give you tests, try to figure out what's wrong, and try to cure your problem.

How do I say this tactfully.....Don't. Bad idea. Get a grip, stop being so obsessed about being like a baby, and just enjoy wearing voluntarily. Nor do I think telling your parents will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Angel View Post
    I Have a few Q.s
    1. By doing something really Dumb or getting hurt
    2. See above...
    3. If they caught you then You might have to tell them but don't bring it up if you don't have too.

Oh and link to where you found the avatar picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    Welcome to the boards.

1: what do you mean, get back?
    2 through 3. Woah. Slow down. Just how old are you again?

You want to remove bladder and bowel control....but not completely. You also aren't sure if or how you should tell your parents.

First off, there is no such thing as "partial loss of control". It doesn't work that way. Nor do you want that. Let's put it this way: "Partial" control means you still need to wear all the time to prevent accidents. It means EVERYONE knows you wear. It means your social life will take a hit. You will be judged. You won't have to bother to tell your parents because they'll be very aware. Oh, and it won't be because you have always been this way...it will be because you intentionally hurt or weakened your control. Guess what your parents will do when you do this? They'll take you to a doctor, who will give you tests, try to figure out what's wrong, and try to cure your problem.

How do I say this tactfully.....Don't. Bad idea. Get a grip, stop being so obsessed about being like a baby, and just enjoy wearing voluntarily. Nor do I think telling your parents will help.
    Thank and i was nervous to tape that

Quote Originally Posted by vincentthethird View Post
    Oh and link to where you found the avatar picture.
    i made it on powerpoint 07
    Last edited by Peachy; 31-Jul-2008 at 10:03. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

Good advice above, I'd listen. Remember: You're okay as you are.