Thread: New to ADISC

Smile New to ADISC

Hey,
    I'm a 14 nearly 15 yer old TB/DL I'm interested in talking with other people around my age that have the same intrest in diapers/nappys with me. I am also currently learning guitar.

Hey there! Welcome! And hurrah for another North-Easterner! I'm in Sunderland!

I'm not around your age, like, so... Sorry, we probably can't be friends

So... Tell us a little more about yourself, so you can become part of our family...!?

What other hobbies do you have, besides guitar? Any sports?
    How did you find us here, in this little corner of the WorldWideWeb...?
    And a few randoms...
    ... What is your favourite colour?
    ... Is there a movie that makes you cry?
    ... Do you have a favourite pizza topping?

Look forward to seeing you around here!

Dan x

P.S Extra hurrah for use of the word 'nappies'...! Stick to them Yanks...!

I am not your age either though I was once... I think... lessee... hold on I must put my bifocals on so I can see... yes, my ID says I was once your age good thing I'm not carrying that pesky fake ID!

Supersam1223

Hey, welcome to the forums!

So can you tell us a little more about yourself!? Hobbies, what music you like etc.

~ supersam

In case you are wondering what interest very ancient raccoons have in chatting with folks your age... The biggest is that it boggles my mind to hear you guys speak the same thoughts I had at your age, have the same feelings... like being a guitarist who has some secret chord progression, nobody else knows, or so he thinks, and keeps it to himself, making music around it, secret songs only he would appreciate or understand, that would fall on deaf ears or worse, condemning ears... then stumbling across bands who not only know his lost and secret chords but make their own music to it, with the same chords but also including flutes and drums and mandolins...

Hearing one's own thoughts said in others' voices, one's most secret and private thoughts... gives one the happy colly-wobbles.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Jul-2011 at 19:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    In case you are wondering what interest very ancient raccoons have in chatting with folks your age... The biggest is that it boggles my mind to hear you guys speak the same thoughts I had at your age, have the same feelings... like being a guitarist who has some secret chord progression, nobody else knows, or so he thinks, and keeps it to himself, making music around it, secret songs only he would appreciate or understand, that would fall on deaf ears or worse, condemning ears... then stumbling across bands who not only know his lost and secret chords but make their own music to it, with the same chords but also including flutes and drums and mandolins...
    wtf lol? that made me trip so hard what are you even talking about? raccoon you just made my day.

welcome aceface . i used to teach guitar.

Awshucks *blush* thanks
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-Jul-2011 at 08:29.