Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting diapers with some unexpected effects

Question Wetting diapers with some unexpected effects

Today I was wearing diapers for the first time in many days/weeks (don't remember actually). Put it on around nine in the evening, had three "accidents" (sort of speak). When I took it off 4 hours later, I had some spots on my penis that was bleeding... some blood in the diaper, a lot on the sores on my penis

To be sure, I found some antibacterial sore liniment and put on.
    Just to be precise, I drank a lot of water before putting a diaper on - to assure that the urine was clear and not that concentrated.

Have this ever happened to you? Any advice how to avoid this from happening?

Never had this.
    But is it a regular diaper that you buy? It could be a bad patch of diapers you got.

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    Never had this.
    But is it a regular diaper that you buy? It could be a bad patch of diapers you got.
    It's an Molicare Super Plus - and it is only one left in this package... This is a first time experience with this package, with diapers or with whatsoever.

I'm certainly not aware of urine causing that kind of damage! Either the diaper was rubbing a significant amount to cause sores that quickly, or you have an unrelated ailment. If it's not healed in a day or so, go see a doctor!

Umm was it a package that you had for a while. And just got around to using the last one?

Quote Originally Posted by Babyo View Post
    Today I was wearing diapers for the first time in many days/weeks (don't remember actually). Put it on around nine in the evening, had three "accidents" (sort of speak). When I took it off 4 hours later, I had some spots on my penis that was bleeding... some blood in the diaper, a lot on the sores on my penis

To be sure, I found some antibacterial sore liniment and put on.
    Just to be precise, I drank a lot of water before putting a diaper on - to assure that the urine was clear and not that concentrated.

Have this ever happened to you? Any advice how to avoid this from happening?
    Sounds like an allergic reaction if there were not any sores to start with that were just agrivated by the friction/temperature of the diaper. I would avoid using again until you develop a better understanding of the source of your injuries.

Miku

That sounds painful.. I'd go see a doctor if anything..

That's not something we hear about, must be very uncommon. Was the damage on the head, shaft, or urethra? Wasn't this painful? (if so, why didn't you change?) How much blood? were you erect for a significant amount of the time you were diapered? (you can overdo that) Was the lining in the diaper sticking hard to your skin, like tape, and damaging your skin when pulled away?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    That's not something we hear about, must be very uncommon. Was the damage on the head, shaft, or urethra? Wasn't this painful? (if so, why didn't you change?) How much blood? were you erect for a significant amount of the time you were diapered? (you can overdo that) Was the lining in the diaper sticking hard to your skin, like tape, and damaging your skin when pulled away?
    The damage was found on the shaft and on the (how should I say this delicately?) balls. The only thing i felt was itching... There wasn't that much blood, but enough to see it clearly and also enough to make some spots on the inside of the diaper. I always get an small erection, like 1/4 on the way. The diaper lining was perfectly fine - and no sticking...

There is just a small chance that a small amount of blood -and it need only be very small to "spot" a diaper - is being passed sometimes when you pee. Using a toilet/urinal you wouldn't notice as it would probably get flushed out in the furst burst of urination. This can happen with Urinary Tract Infections as well as other causes. It might be worth wearing a diaper -and using it - for a little while just to see if the same thing happens again - if it does I would see a doctor.