Thread: AB man advise?

Question AB man advise?

Hey guys I have a bit of an annoyance... See I'm not a DL, I don't feel sexually attracted to diapers, but ever time I put one on a get an errection... I don't get "aroused" as in feel any sort of sexual feelings.

I've heared other men trained themselves to not have THAT problem, so can you help me out please? I'd really like to not hav to deal with it... I'm really not in denial, please give me some advise guys?

Honestly, the more I wear, the less it is an issue for me. Now I'm used to wearing diapers, I don't get aroused any more when taping in. I guess the thrill (non-sexual, but still involving my genitals) has worn off now!
    Last edited by eeyore; 21-Jul-2011 at 23:45. Reason: Phone keyboard << Actual keyboard...

Quote Originally Posted by malix View Post
    Hey guys I have a bit of an annoyance... See I'm not a DL, I don't feel sexually attracted to diapers, but ever time I put one on a get an errection... I don't get "aroused" as in feel any sort of sexual feelings.
    So does this mean you're more into the *B side? If this is the case, try and immerse yourself in your little mindset first.. As best you can... I'm genuinely 50/50 AB/DL and I usually find that when I'm "too far gone" in regression, I'm more focussed on my toys/caretaker/whatever I've put on TV than getting kicks from the diaper.

I think, ultimately, eeyore's advice is the best. Just keep at it, and kind of saturate your mind. Soon it will become so normal that it doesn't have any effect. I was actually disappointed when this happened to me - I worried it meant I was going off them!

Good luck, though, and keep us in the loop, yeah?