Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Does anyone recognise this diaper?

  1. #1
    goodnitesweetprince

    Default Does anyone recognise this diaper?

    http://i55.tinypic.com/fyki05.jpg

    I saw some years ago but can't remember what they were, anyone able to enlighten me? :)

  2. #2

    Default

    Yo!

    Post an intro thread, first, yeah... So we know if we like you or not, you know...

    Greetings / Introductions

    Thanks!

    Dan x

  3. #3

    Default

    I an not 100% sure but I think that is an old style Attends that has been trimmed to look more like a bikini bottom, as I belive that photo shoot was done while there where others on the lake.[COLOR="Silver"]

  4. #4

    Default

    ? people might be a little more friendly to you if you posted an introduction in the intro forum

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Yo!

    Post an intro thread, first, yeah... So we know if we like you or not, you know...

    Greetings / Introductions

    Thanks!

    Dan x

    When did it become needed to like someone in order to answer their question?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    When did it become needed to like someone in order to answer their question?
    It was a joke.
    Just my way of directing him to post an Introduction first - something we seem to expect of newbies.

  7. #7

    Default

    The girl in that picture should represent the abdl community. Those bazungas are so big nobody will notice the diaper!


    -Gabe

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GabeIsWinning View Post
    The girl in that picture should represent the abdl community. Those bazungas are so big nobody will notice the diaper!
    Weird! Even as a gay guy, those were what I saw first, and this was my first thought...!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Weird! Even as a gay guy, those were what I saw first, and this was my first thought...!
    Thing is, it's so obviously photoshopped - look at her waist!


    -Gabe

  10. #10

    Default



    Weird! Even as a gay guy, those were what I saw first, and this was my first thought...!
    *Wipes tears from eyes*

Similar Threads

  1. Proper Diaper stuffer- Useing another diaper
    By FrozenFox in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-Jul-2011, 02:28
  2. Replies: 215
    Last Post: 02-Jun-2011, 22:03
  3. adult swim diaper as a diaper cover
    By woofcub in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-Nov-2010, 19:40
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-Apr-2009, 10:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.