Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot, hot, hot... we're havin' a heat wave...

Default Hot, hot, hot... we're havin' a heat wave...

Hey,

Just hoping everyone is staying cool and keeping cool with the extreme heat we've had across the US. Today where I'm at, it was 95 degress, hottest it's been for a while. And tomorrow will be just as hot.

To keep cool, I've been staying under my AC, playing 360 games, writing, and drinking a lot of water.

WildThing121675

Currently 66 degrees and overcast here in Tacoma, WA.

Something tells me I'm not missing anything pleasurable by residing in this corner of the country.

Wimps...it's been over 100 here for 3 weeks!

I kid, I kid of course, but I've gotten sick and tired of seeing people try to fry eyes on my driveway.

man 95 in ohio sounds great right about now. try 99 with 60% humidity in carolina. its rough out there boys.

Welcome to Britain. 15C, low humidity. :P (15 C is somewhere between 70 and 80 Fahrenheit I think)

-Gabe

Its hot, hot, hot and you can say that again too because it hit 100 degrees here in Fort Wayne today. It was the first triple digit reading here since July 30th of 1999. The dew point was also high 71 degrees too making it very uncomfortable too!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doubledbbw View Post
    Its hot, hot, hot and you can say that again too because it hit 100 degrees here in Fort Wayne today. It was the first triple digit reading here since July 30th of 1999. The dew point was also high 71 degrees too making it very uncomfortable too!!!!!
    Wow, now I really feel sorry for my dad because he works in Fort Wayne. o.o

Hearing you guys talk about how hot the weather is makes me want to take a long cold shower. 100 degress ..my god..it is in the 70's here.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeIsWinning View Post
    Welcome to Britain. 15C, low humidity. :P (15 C is somewhere between 70 and 80 Fahrenheit I think)

-Gabe
    15 degrees sound very cool! I believe 15 C is about 60 F... because I know for sure that 20 C = 68 F. lol. I am just guessing though.

It's kind of opposite over here in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. It's normally very hot and sunny averaging 28-35 C almost daily in summer. Not this year so far... it have been like 20-25 degrees, often with rain and cloudy days. Weird!

99 f***ing degrees. Going to be 99 again tomorrow. If it weren't for the humidity, I'd have thought I had magically been teleported to Arizona or something...