Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi everybody! I joined late last night and was too tired to write an intro then, but now I'm wide awake so here goes. I'm currently a freshman in college. I知 really nervous and excited to be starting in the fall. I知 so happy to find out there is a community of people out there who will understand where I知 coming from.

I致e been suppressing this side of myself for years. I'm so relieved to finally find out I'm not the only one with these desires. I'm still a little unsure of what I am, all I know for sure is that I have an interest in diapers. I think I'm more of a DL, but I haven't looked too deeply into ab stuff yet. Babyfur looks pretty interesting too, but again, I'm still exploring.

I like to play sports with my friends, whether we play football, basketball, baseball, or hockey. I also like to play xbox, and the computer. I値l play just about anything, fps, rpg, rts, you name it.

So that痴 pretty much it. I知 looking forward to getting to know other people who have this interest. Thanks for reading! Sorry if my post was a bit long :P

welcome aboard.

I always feared wearing when playing sports because guys have a tendency to slap rears and I know they would feel the padding, lol.

Have fun exploring and learning about yourself in college. Expect your whole world view to change multiple times over the next few years. It is a fun and exciting time. What are you studying?

Right now I'm gonna go for mechanical engineering but I might change to chemical or bio engineering. I'm definetly gonna go for some kind of engineering hehe.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki View Post
    Hi everybody! I joined late last night and was too tired to write an intro then, but now I'm wide awake so here goes. I'm currently a freshman in college. I’m really nervous and excited to be starting in the fall. I’m so happy to find out there is a community of people out there who will understand where I’m coming from.

I’ve been suppressing this side of myself for years. I'm so relieved to finally find out I'm not the only one with these desires. I'm still a little unsure of what I am, all I know for sure is that I have an interest in diapers. I think I'm more of a DL, but I haven't looked too deeply into ab stuff yet. Babyfur looks pretty interesting too, but again, I'm still exploring.

I like to play sports with my friends, whether we play football, basketball, baseball, or hockey. I also like to play xbox, and the computer. I’ll play just about anything, fps, rpg, rts, you name it.

So that’s pretty much it. I’m looking forward to getting to know other people who have this interest. Thanks for reading! Sorry if my post was a bit long :P
    Hey! Welcome to ADISC :3 You said you like to play on the computer, and you like to play RPG's, huh? Ever played Runescape?

I used to, the last time I played it was when they first released summoning so its been a little while since I played O.o

rpgs? it has to be asked: have you pre-ordered skyrim yet and, if not, what is wrong with you? And don't worry about your intro it was fine.

oh and welcome

Yes, here you will find a mostly male-born community, and near as I can tell about half straight, half gay, and with a somewhat greater number than the norm of "other" sexual orientations, meaning asexual or bi, which themselves come in various flavors. I said male-born above: males outnumber bio gals but they do exist and are dribbling in one by one... and we have more transgendered people than are in the population as a whole. Welcome to your community. (Figured you'ld be interested, given

I'm so relieved to finally find out I'm not the only one with these desires.
    Beyond this, as far as I can tell we are pretty usual, and occupy about the same spectrums as the norm, where it comes to religion, politics, IQ, professional success, and choice of pet.

As far as how we manifest being ab/dl there's a range: most ab's love diapers (but not all) and not al[ dl's ageplay. Many of us are object-fetishists: touching, smelling, seeing, using paraphernalia turn us on. Others get other sensations, still pleasurable, but different: typically relaxation, or feeling safe and protected, carefree.

Naturally none of these things is perfectly clearly defined, and there is overlap between them: a complete picture is usually made of many colors, even if sometimes a person sees in monochrome.

Oh right: there are spillover fetishes at work too: particularly if you consider "furry" a fetish... which for some you can certainly claim... (I regard fetishes as part of a person's identity in general and part of their sexual identity in particular... and don't see much point in drawing arbitrary lines as to what's a fetish or not, since it's a semantic distinction...) The people who like the feeling of being enclosed... or constrained... inside or outside of a context of punishment, coercion, and so on are in the spillover group, and obviously the watersports people definitely are in that spillover bunch.

It gets better... we change as we age (or as we mature... not the same thing... look at me) and lose or gain interests... so how big a role diapers et al play can change, as can just how sexuality manifests itself, or if and how someone is furry. I am all for exploring and accepting changes of interest... and definitely for taking some time to decide on things before declaring them as definite. It is normal to go off things, and back on them and even onto quite different things later. Many of us decide from time to time not to indulge in wearing for a while, for a variety of possible reasons. Sometimes people are troubled by having this urge and dislike themselves because of it and distance themselves from it by getting rid of their diapers and paraphernalia, often to their regret soon after; this is the "binge and purge" cycle. I indulge when the mood strikes me, but it's not the ever-present desire it once was...

Okay, the buzzer has gone and I am keeping you into your next class... which is in the next building, and it's raining outside. I hope this was useful, any questions please write down and bring up this thread, in your next post. If you have remaining unpaid fees, please see the green sign in the header, just to the right of "quick links."

Last edited by Raccoon; 22-Jul-2011 at 01:08.

To zultan: No I haven't gotten the chance to preorder it yet, but I am going to, hopefully this weekend.

To Raccoon: Thanks for the info. It's nice to know that everyone here different. If I have any questions I'll be sure to let you know. ^^

No problem, my pleasure. You'll quickly gather that while I respond directly to an original poster, or sometimes to the poster who wrote immediately prior to my reply in OP (original poster)'s thread, the reply is self-consciously expected and intended to be read by all who come upon it, and I as often as not am talking to the audience at large beyond the obvious intended receiver. This allows for pass interceptions, among other things, and subsequent punting of topics. Once in a while threads get moved or actually closed, which I consider "down by contact.)

By the way I added a bit to my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki View Post
    I'm still a little unsure of what I am, all I know for sure is that I have an interest in diapers.
    And that was enough to bring you here.

Welcome and take my hand as I guide you through our private gated community. You will notice that few people are stopped at the gate, but those large folks holding the virtual paddles are there to make sure that the people who want to cause trouble get a serious talking to or time out should they misbehave. Now that could include you too little one, but I'm sure you want to follow the rules and make some wonderful new friends in the process so we'll move on.

You will find a few folks like me who largely sit on the sidelines and watch the kids play and try to mediate disputes, or make them worse for trying.
    Then again, I may just have to cut loose and grab a building block and join in the fun, even if it is a rarity.

You will find many helpful people here, playmates, and even a few brats, but all in all I think you will find this a helpful place and safe haven to explore yourself both in and out of diapers.

with warm regard,
    Khaymen